Anytime rides at the MK?

b52hbuff

Mouseketeer
Dear Disboarders,
We all know that there are headline attractions that draw all of the crowds. These rides probably have FP+ and have long wait times. I'll get a FP+ or try to rush them in the morning. Once the park starts getting crowded, what are the "anytime" rides?

At DLR, I'd say:
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln
Tiki Room
Mark Twain
Columbia Sailing Ship
Canoes

I'm guessing @ MK, it'd be:
Country Bear Jamboree
Liberty Square Riverboat
Mickey's PhilharMagic
Monsters Inc Laugh Floor
Swiss Family Treehouse
Caurosel of Progress
Tiki Room
Hall of Presidents (assuming it is open)

Is my list good?

Dear Disboarders,
We all know that there are headline attractions that draw all of the crowds. These rides probably have FP+ and have long wait times. I'll get a FP+ or try to rush them in the morning. Once the park starts getting crowded, what are the "anytime" rides?

At DLR, I'd say:
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln
Tiki Room
Mark Twain
Columbia Sailing Ship
Canoes

I'm guessing @ MK, it'd be:
Country Bear Jamboree
Liberty Square Riverboat
Mickey's PhilharMagic
Monsters Inc Laugh Floor
Swiss Family Treehouse
Caurosel of Progress
Tiki Room
Hall of Presidents (assuming it is open)

Is my list good?

I'd say your list is good.
We have witnessed lines for m.i.l.f

I would add:

Stitch(if it's open)
PeopleMover
WDW Railroad
probably Mad Tea Party and the Carousel

Thanks for the opportunity to exchange ideas. Appreciate you filling in the holes of my understanding.

I think I forgot Tom Sawyer Island. Does it get busy? And are their restrooms on the island?

Am I missing something else on the river? Does WDW still have Keel Boats or Canoes?

There are restrooms on Tom Sawyer Island. It's been several years since I've been over to the island. Only go now when I take my niece/nephew to WDW.

There are no Keel Boats or Canoes anymore on the river.

If it rains...all of the rides/attractions under cover (and the queues as well) will quickly get a line! LOL

I would add Small World to your list. That line doesn't usually back up, in my experience.

Ditto It's a Small World; I can't recall ever waiting more than 10 minutes in line for it (though I don't travel at peak seasons, so take that with a grain of salt). I have seen lines for the Tomorrowland Transit Authority (Peoplemover), though, and there have been occasions where Philharmagic has twenty or thirty minute wait (each show is about 10 minutes long and the theater's quite large; typically you'll only need to wait one, maybe two show lengths, but it can get busy). I've never seen Carousel of Progress fill its theaters, so the longest you should have to wait for it is the time it takes for one segment of the show to run so it can rotate to a new seating section.

Ditto It's a Small World; I can't recall ever waiting more than 10 minutes in line for it (though I don't travel at peak seasons, so take that with a grain of salt). I have seen lines for the Tomorrowland Transit Authority (Peoplemover), though, and there have been occasions where Philharmagic has twenty or thirty minute wait (each show is about 10 minutes long and the theater's quite large; typically you'll only need to wait one, maybe two show lengths, but it can get busy). I've never seen Carousel of Progress fill its theaters, so the longest you should have to wait for it is the time it takes for one segment of the show to run so it can rotate to a new seating section.
The last couple times I've been it's had a wait for 25-30 minutes. I usually go to it when I've used my three fast passes, it's usually really easy to pick up as a 4th.

Your list is pretty good. On a crowd level eight day (heavy crowds) when Pirates, Jungle Cruise, Small World, were all pretty heavy for stand by lines and we only wanted to do things with less than a half our wait, interestingly enough that Little Mermaid Ride "Under the Sea" that DS loves was just 25 minutes, so that might be one to check out too. It had less of a wait than It's a Small World which had a wait of 40 minutes (crazy that this would have such a long wait).

Oh and I'm talking about last Monday, Nov. 13th. This was a non party MK day, and in the evening. I think a lot of people were hopping back to the MK to see fireworks which were only available to those without party tickets on limited days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter