Anyone with a single 4-5yo DD at POR last week of April?

finedice

DIS Veteran
We're a mid 30's couple with a single 4.5yo DD staying at POR 4/22-4/29. Our little girl might enjoy having a pool playmate and "new best friend" during our trip. Are there any folks fitting this bill there during our time?

we are going the exact same time and in POR

my daughter is 7 and son is 9 and they are very very social.. My daughter (like my wife) is a social butterfly..

Perhaps we can hook up at the pool one day. I know my daughter would love to meet new folks.. My SIL has a son the same age as your daughter and they LIVE for their visits to play with him.

I don't know where we'll be exactly, but if we keep the thread going, it might be cool to hook up! I won't have a computer with me so we'll need to arrange in advance!

i will be at ASMO from the 24th thru the 1st if anybody needs a kid buddy, i have 2 girls that love making new friends

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter