Anyone watching Whodunit?

I've been saying Kam from the beginning but now I'm leaning toward Ulysses - mostly based on the fact that he was annoyed with both Dante and Adrianna before they were killed AND if you look at the shows website, his application is very suspicious - looks like the producers planted it. Although maybe that's just meant to throw us off??

"We are watching too. Its a really cool concept. And reminds me of Clue which is one of my favorite movies.

I think its one of the maids! They just look evil and mean. I knew the first episode she was just mad that the girl broke the glass and they had to clean it up like were like "Get her! she's first to die":rotfl:

I was wondering how they picked them in order of who was going to die etc, and then I read that it had to do with a test they took. Someone else mentioned this, Im still not sure how it works but I wonder if that is why the acting seems a little staged because they know when they are going to "die".

Dantes little interview at the end of last week when he was dressed as the burned corpse was kind of funny. I haven't watched yesterdays yet.

"We are watching too. Its a really cool concept. And reminds me of Clue which is one of my favorite movies.

I think its one of the maids! They just look evil and mean. I knew the first episode she was just mad that the girl broke the glass and they had to clean it up like were like "Get her! she's first to die":rotfl:

I was wondering how they picked them in order of who was going to die etc, and then I read that it had to do with a test they took. Someone else mentioned this, Im still not sure how it works but I wonder if that is why the acting seems a little staged because they know when they are going to "die".

Dantes little interview at the end of last week when he was dressed as the burned corpse was kind of funny. I haven't watched yesterdays yet.

I have to wonder if they put those interviews in at the end because some viewers really thought the person was killed. My friend said after the first show people were commenting things like "I can't belueve they are killing people" on some blog she reads.

I have to wonder if they put those interviews in at the end because some viewers really thought the person was killed. My friend said after the first show people were commenting things like "I can't belueve they are killing people" on some blog she reads.

Uhm Seriously? Wow people never cease to amaze me with their ignorance. LOl

I think that's why they did it. I noticed several comments like that on their Facebook page. People are stupid. :headache:

I'm thinking the killer is Lindsey. She is an engineer and she is playing both sides.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

I think the killer is setting Lindsay up by having her be the "winner" this week - it made both sides suspicious of her.

sunshinehighway said:

This blogger reposted some of the tweets where people were believing it was real. Its pretty unbelievable!

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/whodunnit/2013_Jun_24_believe-contestants-dead

mom2aidanNpiper said:
This blogger reposted some of the tweets where people were believing it was real. Its pretty unbelievable!

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/whodunnit/2013_Jun_24_believe-contestants-dead

OMG that is the funniest thing ever. Ok so lets use a little logic here. How exactly would you get 12 or so people to sign up to be on a reality show when they know only one of them will survive and live to the end? I mean really. The prize would have to be pretty major but even then you'd have to be suicidal or something to sign up.

Well, there goes my theory for the killer! Back to the drawing board...

Well, there goes my theory for the killer! Back to the drawing board...

Yep... Me too. I was CERTAIN it was Ulysses. So unless they do a "10 Little Indians/And then there was 1" type twist, I'm out.

If not, then it's gotta be Dana. Goes into elimination twice and comes out the other side. Then last night, she made an ally by sharing insight that was not available to the other guests. So now she's on that team's inner circle

I don't think the show is set up in a way that we'll be able to figure out who the killer is.
I keep changing my mind about it.
Right now, I'm all over Cam. He smiles way too much. Ha ha.
I also think it could be Sasha.

My husband has decided that none of those people is what they say they are; they are all actors (and bad ones). :) He keeps pointing out, who would be afraid of the things they are afraid of? The bomb that Giles carries up the stairs....they all cringe behind things. He wouldn't be carrying it if it was dangerous, people. The mountain lion comes out and they act like it's going to come get them, picking up a chair to protect themselves. Really?

I don't think the show is set up in a way that we'll be able to figure out who the killer is.
I keep changing my mind about it.
Right now, I'm all over Cam. He smiles way too much. Ha ha.
I also think it could be Sasha.

My husband has decided that none of those people is what they say they are; they are all actors (and bad ones). :) He keeps pointing out, who would be afraid of the things they are afraid of? The bomb that Giles carries up the stairs....they all cringe behind things. He wouldn't be carrying it if it was dangerous, people. The mountain lion comes out and they act like it's going to come get them, picking up a chair to protect themselves. Really?

My daughters and I laugh over how bad the acting is! I think the word of the night last night was 'significant', I'm not sure how many times they all said that!!!
The picking up the chair to protect them, cracked me up! :lmao: Did he think he was a lion tamer??? :rotfl2:

Oh, and I forgot to mention how upset everyone gets at the dinner table thinking they'll be the next to die. You'd think that they were really going to be killed the way they go on about it...

Oh, and I forgot to mention how upset everyone gets at the dinner table thinking they'll be the next to die. You'd think that they were really going to be killed the way they go on about it...

I totally think there is bad acting going on. But I like to try and figure out all of the clues and riddles for each murder. I'm pretty good with the riddles!

I'm still thinking it's Melina! She is just playing way too innocent, and it's always the innocent one who ends up shocking everyone.

But I keep thinking, that's some weird killer. If you want to poison someone with cyanide, fine. But why introduce a mountain lion?

My favorite line from the night was Ulysses: "You went online and ordered a mountain lion. Who hasn't?"

I'm loving this show more every time I watch it! My DD4 (very mature for her age and very interested in being a crime scene investigator) just watched the "Mountain Lyin'" episode with me. It's the first time she watched this show, but we had the best time watching and trying to figure out the clues together. The only thing that was difficult to explain to her was the periodic table. Hahaha!!!!

On a side note, I checked out IMDb and the only contestants listed were Cris, Kam, and Ulysses. I don't know if this is significant at all, but Cris has been an actress in a couple other things. This is the first listing for Kam and Ulysses. Hmmmmmmmmm.....

Enjoying this show-- totally cheesy but definitely some light summer fun.
An interview with the producer was linked in the article that someone listed above --Apparently the contestant that is the killer doesn't even know what is going on so I think it will be very difficult to guess who it is. They aren't intentionally doing anything to help or hurt the others.

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/whodunnit/2013_Jul_14_zuiker-interview
Zuiker remained a hands-on-producer, and wrote the companion book—though even he didn’t know the identity of the murderer. In fact, the murderer doesn’t even know how he or she committed the crimes. Ultimately, the murderer is nothing more than a device until the very end of the show; this is not The Mole where the person has to perform tasks of some kind. (Because of that, casting a murderer seems to me to be completely pointless, and I wish that one of the contestants wasn’t the murderer: it could have just been, say, the fictional, never-seen owner of the mansion.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter