Anyone watching Whodunit?

I liked it more than I thought I would. Did anyone else wonder how if they were all standing around the chest a couple of them didn't notice the sling shot? It seemed like they would have made a point to look in the chest, unless one of the other people hid the clue.

So glad I was on the boards and saw this! I didn't know it would be on again tonight. I watched the first one yesterday. Watching now. :thumbsup2 I too, am in the camp of missing The Mole.

We are watching it. Once they give a riddle clue, we pause it and discuss what we think it could be. I figure it's a good chance for DD13 to use reasoning skills. :-)

DH is focused on the medallion. I think it was just an electrical conductor.

Yes, that the areas that were most burned were his hand and where the medal was gave that away. I think this one was pretty easy to figure out.

I still think the killer is Melina!

Also, interesting that even though Ulysses guessed the killer was the wrong person (he thought Adriana), he still had the best theory. So does that mean nobody guessed the right person?

And I think it's pretty hilarious how scared and emotional these people are getting over the game. I keep wondering, were they told to act like this was all real? Because they're doing a very good job of it.

From what I've read, the best and worst players are actually picked from a written test, so maybe he just had the highest % of questions right?

Following along. Just watched both episodes yesterday. I like it. It seems like Murder In Smalltown X (which I loved, sad story about the winner) and The Mole had a baby.

First, my guess that the murderer is Ulysses. I base this on 2 things.

1) Just the name Ulysses makes me think of mythology. And in the first letter the killer sent to the contestants referred to them as "mortals".

2) He seems to be 1 that is always mis-rememberring, mis-directing and mis-quoting.

I really like this show. I especially like how NOBODY buys that Don is a HS football coach. And I do like how the eliminations are reminscent or Murder in Smalltown X.

And Giles is just too cool.

Also, I love how the episode titles are themed after how the person died. The same way that was done on Harper's Island. An awesome and under rated show.

I'm watching also but will have to catch it OnDemand because Food Network Star is on at the same time...:rotfl2:

We're watching here too.

I think the killer is either Don (they didn't show his guess for who did it last night) or Giles.

Following along. Just watched both episodes yesterday. I like it. It seems like Murder In Smalltown X (which I loved, sad story about the winner) and The Mole had a baby.

1) Just the name Ulysses makes me think of mythology. And in the first letter the killer sent to the contestants referred to them as "mortals".

2) He seems to be 1 that is always mis-rememberring, mis-directing and mis-quoting.

I really like this show. I especially like how NOBODY buys that Don is a HS football coach. And I do like how the eliminations are reminscent or Murder in Smalltown X.

Also, I love how the episode titles are themed after how the person died. The same way that was done on Harper's Island. An awesome and under rated show.

All very good points. I watched the first episode on Saturday night.

So glad to see that people are discussing it. Just watched the 2nd episode and I'm surprised how many people thought Adrianna was the killer. I haven't decided yet, but I'm thinking it's someone who is trying to stay in the background and not stir the pot too much.

While I'm enjoying the mystery part, I'm really bored with all the drama. Thank goodness I can fast forward through all the crying, the "he's not talking to me", "who can I trust", blah blah whining blah blah. I think that's why I liked the Mole, better than Small Town X. The Mole seamed to spend more time on the puzzles then the relationships between the characters (at least the earlier seasons).

So true about everyone knows Don is a cop. I love how he was analyzing Dante's body and was spitting out all these fact about burned bodies curling up into fetal positions. Like a football coach would know that!

From what I've read, the best and worst players are actually picked from a written test, so maybe he just had the highest % of questions right?

At the end of the episode credits, they say this about the written test. I wouldn't be surprised if the producers didn't also have a say, to keep the show more interesting.

This reminds me of The Mole recap shows where they talk about all the obscure hints and clues of who is The Mole :)

Bolded is exactly how I described it!

I am going with either Ulysses or Dana as the killer. She was over the top on the 2nd episode.

My 9 year old thinks it's Don...which I could see. My husband, I think, thinks it's Melina

I am so glad to see a thread about this show, I also miss The Mole!!

In terms of Whodunnit? I think the killer is Dana, she went on and on about Ulysses would definitely tell her what he knows if one of the others would just go over and break up the group he was talking to.. Well on another site someone pointed out that when the bell first rang that someone found the clue in the mansion, you see Adrianna and Don talking and guess who is VERY visibly speaking in the background? Ulysses and Dana, so she already found out what he knew and needed to throw off the others by acting all controlling, insecure and paranoid. I also think it because she seems to have a completely different "look" in the confessional interviews. She looks so much younger with straight hair and tamed down lipstick etc, sort of like what a professional make-up artist might do if they got their hands on her.. Not very scientific ways to develop a theory but it works for me.

I'm watching too! I went to the same law school as Ulysses, and there was an article in the local paper about him being on the show, so I thought I'd try it. Wish it were more like the Mole, but I've accepted it for the campy reality show it is. I'll stick with it despite my husband's eye rolling.

I think Ulysses is killer, primarily because in my local paper's interview, he noted that he met the casting director on a cruise ship, who invited him to try out for the show. If a casting director basically invites you to "try out" for a reality show, I feel like they have something in mind for you, such as making you the Killer! Who knows, right? :)

I think it's Kam. No one told him the killer was watching and pressed a button to detonate the explosion yet that was what he told the others in his group. How did he know? Dom suspected him too. Did you see when Kam got the Spared card and Don was like big surprise?

I'd just like to say, that I sort of called who was going to be in the bottom 2 last night. I follow Whodunnit and The Whodunnit Killer on Twitter, and I posted this:

Sean L ‏@BDLinMA 11h @ABCWhodunnit @WhodunnitKiller tonight will have to be Don and Dana's night to step up or I think they will be back in killer's sights again

And I have to admit, when I saw Dana dressed up like a disco ball, I thought for sure she was going to be wacked at the breakfast table.

I'm still thinking it's Ulysses, that's the killer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter