Anyone watching the Grammy Awards tonight?

I'm 56 and I know a lot of them! Except for the country folks and rappers. I love Brandi Carlile though.

I listen to an adult alternative public radio station so they play a lot of music that is out of the mainstream pop stuff.

What was going on behind Alicia Keys? Lots of security/bodyguards milling about...

Missed that.

Looked out my window. Why, why why is it snowing tonight? I thought there was no snow til Tuesday. I hate snow.

Okay, back to the Grammys.

Who is singing? She sounds passionate.

Missed that.

Looked out my window. Why, why why is it snowing tonight? I thought there was no snow til Tuesday. I hate snow.

Okay, back to the Grammys.

Who is singing? She sounds passionate.

Sick of the snow too! Hoping for just enough to require the plows to come out before the morning rush - less then that & the drive will be a slippery mess :(

Huge Brandi Carlisle fan! We’ve seen her in a club venue (Horseshoe tavern) & she’s not only crazy good but met with every single fan after.

Well at least you know 25% of the people. You're on par with most of us. :p
That's only because that 25% are the "old people" too. Anyone from the past 5 - 8 years forget about it.

I'm 56 and I know a lot of them! Except for the country folks and rappers. I love Brandi Carlysle (can't spell it)though.
The Country ones are the ones I know. Except there was one nominated in County album that I didn't know too.

I've been watching Grown-ish from day one and never knew these twins were singers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!