Anyone watching the Grammy Awards tonight?

She gets a lot of airplay on my radio station. And then there is Greta Van Fleet, who I would not have thought was a band of men until I saw them on SNL a few weeks ago.
Haha! I know Greta Van Fleet. Sadly, rock doesn't get any airtime on the Grammys anymore.

I've been casually paying attention to St.Vincent's music for five or six years now. Definitely not in the mainstream and it takes some getting used to.

In previous years did the host announce Record and Album of the year instead of other presenters? Maybe the producers told Alicia Keyes to hurry it up because the show was running long.

I never heard of the singer St. Vincent before last night, but I must say her appearance and performance grabbed my attention. What's the name of the other woman, The Grenadines? ;)

GettyImages-1128816190-1549858946-640x414.jpg

And I'm seeing that Ariana Grande tweeted and deleted "trash" and other nasty things when Cardi B won the Grammy instead of her ex who OD'd. That woman is seriously messed up in the head.

Last edited:
There were a few performances I wanted to see...
But, again, OMG.... just endless polictially correct crap.

And, Cardi B.... the moves in that production were beyond disgusting.

There were a few performances I wanted to see...
But, again, OMG.... just endless polictially correct crap.

And, Cardi B.... the moves in that production were beyond disgusting.

It sounds like you're suggesting that a night ostensibly celebrating the artistry of music straight up attempted normalizing and celebrating strip club dance moves instead. Year after year entire genres of music are unrepresented in the televised ceremony, both for performance and award presentation, but there was time for so much nothingness.

I'd rather they dispense with handing out any of the awards on camera and merely celebrate music with a more all encompassing show presenting the audience with nothing but music performances, one after the other -- representing a wide array of genres. Crawl the nominees and the award winners on the bottom of the screen.

I never heard of the singer St. Vincent before last night, but I must say her appearance and performance grabbed my attention. What's the name of the other woman, The Grenadines? ;)

GettyImages-1128816190-1549858946-640x414.jpg

The woman on the right is Dua Lipa. I'm not familiar with her music.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter