Anyone watch the new NBC show "Timeless" last night?

I totally fell asleep before the Jesse James one! Aarrrgghhh! Gotta find it to watch it. Love this show!!!

I absolutely love this show! Best new series of the season, IMHO. I never get bored while watching, I love shows that take you to a different time and place each episode. The three main actors also have incredible chemistry and play off of each other really well.

Of course I might be biased since Quantum Leap is my most favorite tv show of all time. :teleport:

What do you think about this one?

DS and I watched that for a while, but gave it up in favor of other shows. It was good, but we just each had too many other shows we were watching. We still watch "The Flash" though, which also explores the question of time travel.

My theory is that Flynn is Lucy's father and he's trying to set something right by going back in time. Somebody did something to screw up the history he knew and that took his daughter away from him so he's trying to set it right and get her back. That's why he has her diary and why she (at this time) doesn't know anything about it.

What do you think?

You definitely may be onto something.

I don't want to spoil anything but I thought in an earlier episode Lucy's mom gave her the name of her father. She went as far as the front door and it was not Flynn.

At the time that @DizBelle posted that back in October, it was before the episode where Lucy went to her father's door. Speaking of that, though, was the father the guy who's the head of Rittenhouse?

I've been home sick & have been binge-watching this show. I really like it. I would actually prefer less focus on Rittenhouse, but maybe it's just me. Admittedly, I prefer shows that kind of stand on their own from week to week & don't put so much focus on a continuing plot.

I absolutely love this show! Best new series of the season, IMHO. I never get bored while watching, I love shows that take you to a different time and place each episode. The three main actors also have incredible chemistry and play off of each other really well.

Of course I might be biased since Quantum Leap is my most favorite tv show of all time. :teleport:

Quantum Leap is my favorite show as well! I still miss it

I've been home sick & have been binge-watching this show. I really like it. I would actually prefer less focus on Rittenhouse, but maybe it's just me. Admittedly, I prefer shows that kind of stand on their own from week to week & don't put so much focus on a continuing plot.

I agree with you there. As I said above about Quantum Leap being my favorite show, that was a show where you didn't have to follow the whole series from the beginning, each episode was a different story you could appreciate on its own.

Plus I was a little confused over the whole Rittenhouse story. Admittedly I am never paying full attention to any one episode due to constant interruptions from the kids, the dogs, the phone....

I enjoyed this show a lot. I was hoping that they could end the Rittenhouse story line and then either move to some other twist or just time travel for the fun of it. Also, the whole thing with Gia... I just don't want them to complicate it much more. And I really wish we could've seen a kiss between Lucy and Wyatt in the last episode.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter