Anyone watch the new NBC show "Timeless" last night?

I fell asleep and missed part of it, so i will have to stream it. last I saw was
when they found the bomb and saw that the Hindenburg was already in the air!

DS and I watched it last night. We enjoyed it so we set the DVR to record the series. Looking forward to next week.

Watched it on Hulu and enjoyed it very much. Don't know if the "villain" is really a villain or one of the good guys. It is interesting that he has her diary that she hasn't written yet but he seems to be using it for his agenda. Will be a very interesting season.

I'm wondering if Lucy's present is going to be different every time she comes back from back when. Also, for some reason, I was thinking the little girl in the braids that they showed in about three scenes was significant to the story somehow. I'm excited to see where this show goes!

I like it, love time travel shows... but I have to say the ending didn't surprise me at all...I don't know why I was kind of expecting it.... maybe I've watched too many time travel shows....:rotfl2:

Watched it on Hulu and enjoyed it very much. Don't know if the "villain" is really a villain or one of the good guys. It is interesting that he has her diary that she hasn't written yet but he seems to be using it for his agenda. Will be a very interesting season.

My theory is that Flynn is Lucy's father and he's trying to set something right by going back in time. Somebody did something to screw up the history he knew and that took his daughter away from him so he's trying to set it right and get her back. That's why he has her diary and why she (at this time) doesn't know anything about it.

What do you think?

My theory is that Flynn is Lucy's father and he's trying to set something right by going back in time. Somebody did something to screw up the history he knew and that took his daughter away from him so he's trying to set it right and get her back. That's why he has her diary and why she (at this time) doesn't know anything about it.

What do you think?

You definitely may be onto something.

Could someone please explain tonight's episode to me? I was totally confused.

I'm still watching too. It's not my favorite, but it is a bit different so I like that. I'm afraid there's a danger of it becoming too convoluted--i.e. too many sub-plots become distracting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter