Anyone using Alamo Visa Code AD2338FDF $30 off

fishing gal

Earning My Ears
I booked a full-size car with Alamo for a 9-day rental in November roundtrip TPA for $155 back in August. I used this $30 Visa coupon. I just double-checked my rental and it is coming up saying "We're sorry, this coupon is not available at this time"

I already have the reservation with the coupon and I have a confirmation email, but now I can't check it or check in online through their website. Is the code not valid? Is anyone else having this problem with an existing reservation?

I booked a full-size car with Alamo for a 9-day rental in November roundtrip TPA for $155 back in August. I used this $30 Visa coupon. I just double-checked my rental and it is coming up saying "We're sorry, this coupon is not available at this time"

I already have the reservation with the coupon and I have a confirmation email, but now I can't check it or check in online through their website. Is the code not valid? Is anyone else having this problem with an existing reservation?

If you printed this out back in August then the rate will be honored. You can also call Alamo and double check. Their site is a disaster and I would not really rely on anything it said. Print the email, call Alamo and see what they say. Sometimes you cannot check in online with a coupon. You can, however use the kiosk when you get there.

Thank you! I am probably not the only one with this problem. Good idea to print it out and take it with me.

Thank you! I am probably not the only one with this problem. Good idea to print it out and take it with me.

You are welcome. And, you are definitely not the only person with this problem. The new site is a perfect example of not fixing something that worked in the first place.

I have not been able to get that coupon to be accepted for the last month or two on the Alamo website. We have had wonderful luck with Alamo and they have been good to us . . . but I just can't deal with their hinky site anymore. :headache:

Hi Did you ever call them on this or get confirm from Alamo that you are ok? I also booked using that code back on 9/6/2013 and did print the confirm We are Arriving 11/13/2013. I prob should just call to confirm we are all set, but just wanted to see if you had any luck. Only reason i found this is because i logged in today to see if i could get a better rate (I could not) so i decided to look at my reservation already booked and i got the "We're sorry, this coupon is not available at this time" Not the best thing to see this morning. Thank you for any insight

Hi Did you ever call them on this or get confirm from Alamo that you are ok? I also booked using that code back on 9/6/2013 and did print the confirm We are Arriving 11/13/2013. I prob should just call to confirm we are all set, but just wanted to see if you had any luck. Only reason i found this is because i logged in today to see if i could get a better rate (I could not) so i decided to look at my reservation already booked and i got the "We're sorry, this coupon is not available at this time" Not the best thing to see this morning. Thank you for any insight

No, I never did call. If I do, I'll write an update.

I ended up e mailing ALAMO yesterday when we were chatting on here. They said it woudl be 1-2 business days for a reply. So i decided i woudl wait before calling (Trust me hard thing to do) But last night after dinner i got a reply from them. They confirmed my reservation is still good and that i am still locked in for my dates and price!!!!!:cool1 :.

So don't know if you want to do that too but i feel even better having the e mail confirm to print off and bring with just incase we run into any problems when checking in to pick up the car.

Just a heads up, I just back from LAX using this code and LAX Alamo did not put it on when checking out at the airport and I did not catch it until I had left the airport. So I called the 800 number, they said it Lax's fault and that I need to go back the Lax and have them add it, Long story short :> double check the paperwork BEFORE checking out at the Airport. It will save a lot of trouble and time. They did honor it!

I ended up e mailing ALAMO yesterday when we were chatting on here. They said it woudl be 1-2 business days for a reply. So i decided i woudl wait before calling (Trust me hard thing to do) But last night after dinner i got a reply from them. They confirmed my reservation is still good and that i am still locked in for my dates and price!!!!!:cool1 :.

So don't know if you want to do that too but i feel even better having the e mail confirm to print off and bring with just incase we run into any problems when checking in to pick up the car.

Always bring your email print out. It makes it easier for all involved.

For this or any other discount or coupon you have to be careful. They always try to charge me more than my reserved, confirmed price. I always have to tell them that they are going to honor it and I am not paying any more $.

I also used this coupon for my upcoming trip in December and I am not going to call ahead, I am showing up with my confirmation and that is what I am paying. Period!! I spent a small fortune on airline tickets and the prices for rental cars this year is astronomical as it is, they're not getting $30 more out of me.

For this or any other discount or coupon you have to be careful. They always try to charge me more than my reserved, confirmed price. I always have to tell them that they are going to honor it and I am not paying any more $. I also used this coupon for my upcoming trip in December and I am not going to call ahead, I am showing up with my confirmation and that is what I am paying. Period!! I spent a small fortune on airline tickets and the prices for rental cars this year is astronomical as it is, they're not getting $30 more out of me.
I have used the visa discount code several times and never had a problem! I plan on doing so again this coming trip in December. I never talk to anyone as I just go to the garage, pick my car and go- but my confirmation always has matched my reservation. I will watch for this on my December trip- crazy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter