Anyone used Knott's 45-min. shopping pass?

MouseLover

DIS Veteran
I read (I think it was on Knott's website) that you could obtain a 45-minute "shoppers pass" from guest services at Knott's front gate. You pay a regular price admission for a deposit, and it is refunded if you return within 45 minutes.

Has anyone here ever used this pass?

We don't have time to go to Knott's and ride rides. But we may go to Mrs. Knott's restaurant. I am just wondering if 45 minutes would be enough time to run it and snap a picture with Snoopy.....

I've used the shopping pass at Knott's before. Was some time ago. I just needed to go in to do some Christmas shopping... that sort of thing. A friend and I thought once about trying to use it just to get one quick ride on Ghostrider, but never did it. Camp Snoopy is near the front of the park, so heading in there and getting a picture shouldn't take long, if Snoopy is out and available. Worth a try!

We did this a few years ago but it seems like we had longer than 45 minutes - maybe they shortened it. Anyway, I ran in to one of the stores and left DH and kids out front. Luckily, Snoopy came out and DH was ale to get some pix with the kids! :cool1: Not sure if Snoopy is always in that area - maybe we just got lucky.

You do not need the pass to go to "Mrs. Knott's restaurant", it is out side the park, so you could do what ever else inside the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter