Anyone use Kidvantage at Sears?

The thing I always liked best was that I didn't need a receipt, they could look up the purchase in the computer.

I need to remember the shoe thing come back to school time. DD9 can be awful on her tennis shoes.

I am enrolled but don't buy that much there and have never taken "advantage" of it, but this spring after the zipper broke on my son's winter coat I remembered the program!! So, this fall I will be marching in an getting a new one(and I have two younger son's so if he's outgrown it, no problem!)
When I signed up the cashier made a point of telling me no receipt was required unless it was a national brand like Levi's or Lee jeans, so its too bad some people have been hassled.
As for jeans, wow, my 3 sons have never put a hole in a pair of pants, but boy if they would only replace them for grass stains!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter