Anyone Use Blow-up Beds?

ProudMommyof2

DIS Veteran
Last trip we chose WL in very large part to get a bunkbed room so no one had to sleep with DD6 (aka THE THRASHER). Seriously, I have slept on the floor in hotels to not have to sleep with her.
I loved WL, but have considered a stay at CSR. We have a blow up twin that we have used in hotels before.
Has any one ever done this in a moderate before? Is there enough room? Would we need to bring our own linens and blankets?
There are only 4 of us, so we would not be exceeding Disney's max occupancy, but would we be breaking any rules?
Thanks
Pam

I dont think you will have a problem....we had 2 value rooms with 6 people and used the blow-up because none of my kids will sleep in the same bed with each other. Those rats.

Anyway, mousekeeping made it up everyday for us with linens that we requested from them the day we checked in. It was not a problem at all.

Have fun!!

As a matter of fact look to your left at my avatar! It is the blow-up bed that mousekeeping made up with our minnie and Mickey.....see the "Do Not Disturb" sign she placed next to them! What a riot that was!

No you're not breaking any rules by using a blow up bed. You can ask for extra sheets, blankets and pillows at a moderate. I've brought an areo bed and my own sheets and blanket (just to be sure we have them) a few times when 2 people didn't want to sleep together. I wouldn't bother with an aerobed except I've read that rollaways aren't always available, and when we need one I don't want a problem. When I've asked for rollaways at WDW hotels I've never been refused but I have at other hotels. Its a pain!

The only time I was ever told NO at WDW was once when I asked for 4 extra pillows - it was either a value or moderate. I was told they only bring 2 extra pillows per room :confused3 whatever, the 4 members of my family need at least 2 pillows each to be comfy! I called later and got more pillows.

Where did you put the blow up bed in the room,btw the beds or between bed and wall? Did you leave it blown up for the length of your stay?

We've put an areobed between the beds, next to the bed nearest the door, and in front of the window at POR. Basically wherever the person sleeping on it wanted it and the people who have to get up at night could still get up with out stepping on someone :) You should be able to do the same at any moderate or value. We leave it blown up and might stand it up during the day if we wanted the floor space. One of my daughters friends deflates his every morning, but I don't think that's necesary!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter