Anyone receive a PIN code recently?

Still no PIN code for me. I didn’t have time to go onto the site until this week to try to trigger a PIN, probably too late. The dates for the code most of you got wouldn’t work for us, we are restricted to going during our March break or after the school year ends, in July.

My Mom AND in-laws just received the 30% promo by snail mail....we go all the time, so we don't get anything! My Mom and I are going in May, so having my TA see if this will work out better, or offer more variety then the Free dining I just booked as a bounce back.

both daughter and son-in-law separately at same address got these in the snail mail Saturday; must be from their wedding 9/18; same offer, past guests 30% off march through june;

Got a pin code in the mail last night. Applied it to my stay at POR and got 15% off my room. So here's the question, when Disney releases the discounts available to the public for May if its better than 15% at POR can I jump to that discount instead?

Yep I recieved one the other day. Need to call and apply it to our room still. Of course we are debating whether to change resorts or not. 15% of PoR is what we currently have. Might upgrade to a deluxe though since we can get 30% off. We'll see. Hoping to figure it out over the next couple of days. Good on travel until 6/30/20

My friend and I were just discussing this discount. We are both DVC and stay DVC. I did receive via mail the code at my home addressed to a guest that stayed with us in our villa.

Does the discount need to be used for the person it's addressed to? Just curious to know the answer. I would think yes since Disney wants to bring back guests.

Thank you.

OMG I can’t believe got the unique offer code for past guests today! I have been going into the site a lot recently just to play around with reservations and possible dates, I think it actually worked to trigger the email.It is the same one mentioned, valid march29 to june30. It is such a good deal that we are considering pulling the kids out of school for four days to take advantage of it.

My friend and I were just discussing this discount. We are both DVC and stay DVC. I did receive via mail the code at my home addressed to a guest that stayed with us in our villa.

Does the discount need to be used for the person it's addressed to? Just curious to know the answer. I would think yes since Disney wants to bring back guests.

Thank you.

I'm wondering this too. I saw in another thread someone saying you can use it up to 3 rooms. My sister got a Pin code but I never did, and we're going the same week just different resorts. She booked her room yesterday and for funsies, I went and tried to use it again (needed to input her last name and postal code into the offer), it let me use it and sign into MDE account. So far I've gone all the way up to check out and it hasn't booted me off yet...

I read on another thread that it can be used by someone other than who it's addressed to. Good to know.

Thank you pf226

I recieved one earlier. It was for rooms at Coronado or Yacht and Beach Club between the end of Nov to before Christmas. It didn't say any certain percentage off, just rooms starting at $150 on the email.

I received one this morning via email. It’s up to 30% off for dates 3/29–6/30/20.
I got that same one (for past guests, it said) via email, too, except that it wasn't for me. I tried to get into it but it wouldn't take my last name. I messed with it a few minutes and found that it was for my oldest daughter but came to my email. I told her about it and she suggested a girls trip for my birthday. We booked a room at a great rate for late April at Pop.

I recieved one earlier. It was for rooms at Coronado or Yacht and Beach Club between the end of Nov to before Christmas. It didn't say any certain percentage off, just rooms starting at $150 on the email.

I got this one too, Its confusing because one place it says book by 12/20 and stays are 11/29-12/20 but continues to say you can use it on YC or BC book by 12/28. I called and the lady confirmed I needed to book by 12/28 for my stay up to 12/20. Not sure it clicked... Was really hoping for the June one!

I got one in the mail a couple of weeks ago. We were at Disney earlier this year after not going for many years, so I can't comment on how often they may send these. When I looked online, the discount seemed to be available for many different resorts and was about 10% for the dates I checked. We have no intention of going back anytime soon so I can't recall how long the offer was valid.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!