anyone playing AOL's Gold Rush who can help me?

finally the site works for me....

" a trip without a form from a five sided space" - are they referring to Linda Tripp ..."snitch" ???? hmmmm... :confused3

I got it from the Harry Potter.....

and if you need help with the next part which is the gold challenge..use the link that Ryka posted...it's got a lot of help in it!

I just started this game today and I'm already stumped on the "charader". Any help please??

I was the same way with the charade guy......"what?"...and then it just hits you - definitely a "duh" moment!!!!! It was the same way with the "snitch" one. :sunny:

aowens83 said:
I am stuck on the chrader one can anyone give me a hint or better yet the answer?

Highlight..

Brokeback Mountain

the dots on the dominos were all wrong - then you realize it is braille....it said something like "sexiest man of the year"...the other clue was "the first".....

I admit I did not get it myself, but read it here before I did......I had just gotten to the point where I was going to look up the Braille alphabet....

OMG! Thank you so much to whoever posted the answer to the Gold Challenge. I've been driving myself crazy for well over an hour. I had guessed every Australian star I could think of - except him. I'll be sure to post help for others as well. I'm addicted to this game!

I have a question... it's kind of dumb. I just signed up, and I'm trying to play, but all I get is the screen with the vault (?). I have absolutely no idea where to go from here. ???

that say one, two, three etc...down on the right side there are 'trophies'..which are pictures of the challenges after you complete them..there should be blank boxes there that you can click on also..I assume that you are signed in?...you have to be in order for anything to show..then after you sign in..theres a box at the top right which says my gold rush...click that and it takes you to the page with the vault and the challenges..good luck!

I'm playing this game I can in late, so I stuck with the A Risting Aritist with eleven letter in the name. who is this fellow? can some one help me :confused3

quickfast said:
I'm playing this game I can in late, so I stuck with the A Risting Aritist with eleven letter in the name. who is this fellow? can some one help me :confused3

Thanks your :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter