• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone not happy with the photopass

Have only used photopass sparingly. If I buy the + can my kids, who are old enough to go out on their own, get cards and then add all photos to one cd at the end? I'm guessing yes but where would you do that? Thanks

You only get one + card, which is what allows you to add ride and dining photos, but you can add on as many regular PhotoPass cards as you want, you just get one from a PhotoPass photographer when you get your picture taken. If your kids are going to go off on their own and ride on a ride that offers a picture and aren't going to have the card with them, what they can do is get the number from their ride picture and it can be added to your account as long as you go back with the card within 48 hours.

Help me here. I pay 169.00 and get all the good pictures. Do I get the actual print pictures also at the rides ?? Also I need to print many pictures after I get home. 300 pics probaly cost another 75.00 ? Is it still worth it ?

I'm not sure if you get the picture, but would you actually want to print out 300 pictures?

You only get one + card, which is what allows you to add ride and dining photos, but you can add on as many regular PhotoPass cards as you want, you just get one from a PhotoPass photographer when you get your picture taken. If your kids are going to go off on their own and ride on a ride that offers a picture and aren't going to have the card with them, what they can do is get the number from their ride picture and it can be added to your account as long as you go back with the card within 48 hours.

I'm not sure if you get the picture, but would you actually want to print out 300 pictures?
Yep. My wife old school and loves getting the new albums sold at the village. 300 usually about average from our trips.

Maybe this was asked before...but can you please explain the difference between photopass and photopass +? I, too am trying to convince my hubby that it's a worthwhile investment!

with a friend and I purchased the photopass before going. Our account had 176 pictures on it + the disney bonus added because we had a picture made by a photographer at the MNSSHP and after she and I finished all the border adding and picture cropping and sizing we wanted to do we had 320 pictures that are currently being shipped to me on disc. The Walgreens near me has specials about every other week for print pictures - this week, it was a free 8x10, $10 for 100 4x6 prints, and 40% off photobooks. So for less than 35$ I could print out all of them, although I won't do that. I make a power point of the vacation highlights to look at every once in a while and print out about 100 to use for various craft projects and for scrap booking.

I must be weird....I have a hard time getting my family to stop for pictures, they hate the PP pic poses! in a week,I can get them to stop a few times,then it becomes pure torture....I would love it if they would cooperate!

I always ask for some candid shots. This trip I have wonderful pix of my friend and I talking in front of the food and wine festival sign and me conversing with various characters in addition to the "posed" picture - they will take whatever you ask them to. Some of them even have great suggestions such as having all the kids jump in the air at the same time to get a picture of them in mid air in front of the ball at epcot or the fountains, etc. that might encourage them to be more cooperative with you if they could have some input.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter