Anyone met a Scareactor with bad breath?

FrankDIS72

Be excellent to each other!
Halloween has past and I an reminiscing about the haunt season. I think the Scareactors do a great job in scaring guests, but the most annoying part I found is the ones who have bad breath! When they get close to you and open their mouths to scare you, you also can smell their halitosis! That takes the edge off the fear and you end up choking on the bad smell! I think the Scareactors need to eat a mint before they come on stage!

So has anyone encountered a Scareactor with bad breath?

Halloween has past and I an reminiscing about the haunt season. I think the Scareactors do a great job in scaring guests, but the most annoying part I found is the ones who have bad breath! When they get close to you and open their mouths to scare you, you also can smell their halitosis! That takes the edge off the fear and you end up choking on the bad smell! I think the Scareactors need to eat a mint before they come on stage!

So has anyone encountered a Scareactor with bad breath?

I thought this was part of the act......

I totally get what you’re saying and don’t like bad smells either...

Hey Zombie have a mint.....LOL!!!

No, but we did get touched this year. First time ever! Was a bit disconcerting and shocking.

Ugh. I think complaints need to be made about the bad breath and the touching. Both are offensive.

When I worked as a scareactor (not at HHN) we were expressedly told NOT to use mint/menthol cough drops (honey lemon for the win!)... it's not fitting of the character of a zombie to have minty fresh breath. So... it's fitting the character.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter