Anyone married at the Swan or Dolphin?

If you aren't too hung up on getting married on Disney property, you can look at Paradise Cove. They are located right outside of Downtown Disney. They only charged me $800 to get married there.. That was for bare bones though... They do have nice packages that include other things... They are a lot less then Disney and allow you to go over the 20 people. I had to hire a JOP, but that costs around $200. Just a nice option instead of handing the mouse more mon

If you aren't too hung up on getting married on Disney property, you can look at Paradise Cove. They are located right outside of Downtown Disney. They only charged me $800 to get married there.. That was for bare bones though... They do have nice packages that include other things... They are a lot less then Disney and allow you to go over the 20 people. I had to hire a JOP, but that costs around $200. Just a nice option instead of handing the mouse more mon

Oh cool! Any pics?

Things are looking up on the dinner front. I have the greatest catering person. I am looking at dinner at the Attic or Blu zoo as an alternative. Still not making much progress on the ceremony though. It's going to be more than the dinner & alcohol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!