Anyone heard of way.com?

Sunshine, did you exchange the e-ticket for a "real" ticket?

If so, where did you do the exchange - ticket booth/kiosk, park gate/turnstyle, hotel (I think you were trying to stay DLH)?

Thanks

Yes, we took the 5-day hopper eticket right to the turnstile and they gave us a real ticket. For my pass, I could have taken it to the turnstile also and gotten a temporary ticket, but I would have to have eventually gone to the ticket booth to get the actual passport- so I just took that to the ticket booth from the get go.

Also, my e-ticket didn't have my daughter's name anywhere on it, but when her ticket printed at the turnstile her name printed on it without me giving them that information. So be sure way.com has the right name of whoever is using the ticket I guess.

Thanks guys. You just saved me another $120 over Get Away Today's discounts.

I would still look around for the tickets prices at other places. Legoland is cheaper if you buy directly from them online. Universal is $1 cheaper at GAT.

One of the previous posters confirmed with Disney that way.com is a third party seller for them...buying from them is the same as AAA, Costco or getawaytoday.com.
This is a great find. Thanks OP!

One of the previous posters confirmed with Disney that way.com is a third party seller for them...buying from them is the same as AAA, Costco or getawaytoday.com.
This is a great find. Thanks OP!

Was it stated on this thread that someone called and confirmed this? I couldn't find that. It would be great if we knew for sure they were a legit seller!

As reported here people are having good luck with tickets from Way.com and not running into any problems at all. It seems the ticket e-mails have even come from Disney.

All of this made me very curious so I called the Guest Information/Ticket Sales number 714-781-4565 to ask if they had heard of Way.com The lady who answered told me she hadn't heard of them and they were not an authorized ticket seller like AAA or Costco. I asked if possibly there was another number I could call to verify this information as it seemed to be something newer. She basically cut off the conversation telling me "No" there were no other places to check and the operators are well aware of who sold tickets. She didn't seem to happy I asked. I am sure that has to do with all of the problems there have been with the renting.

Of course that doesn't mean Way.com is not legitimate. It is possible that she doesn't know. I could get a different answer if I call again (not the first time something like that would happen). There also might be a better number to check this out at.

I am not ruling Way.com out. Our trip isn't until summer and who knows what details will roll out by then. However my own attempt to clarify this with Disney didn't go very well.

I called and spoke to customer service. This is what they told me. They are a certified Disney re-seller.

I was told that the tickets they sell can be sent via email or directly from Disney (takes about 10 days) I was also told that you must have picture ID at the gate to use the tickets. The big condition... The tickets were only good for the exact days you specify when you order. No 13 days or end of the year clause. The tickets are 100% non-refundable an only good for the exact days you specify.

This was the post..page 3...Maybe the customer service they were referring to was way.com. I believe it is legitimate due to the fact they are selling AP's. They provide the same e-ticket for APs and PHs that you get from Dianey or any other third party resellers. A ticket renter wouldn't have this type of offerings/set up.

I believe it is legitimate due to the fact they are selling AP's. They provide the same e-ticket for APs and PHs that you get from Dianey or any other third party resellers. A ticket renter wouldn't have this type of offerings/set up.

I agree with the assessment. Hopefully more information will be coming soon.

I did call and speak with someone from way.com this afternoon and they said they are "only 5 months old" but e-mailed me a link of the many positive reviews they've gotten. Being such a young operation, I don't think many are aware of them yet.

I bought 3 5 day hoppers today and had a really good experience. I bought the wrong tickets at first-got an email asking for my dates and the email mentioned the tickets were only good in April (we're going next week). I freaked out a bit and called, talked to William. He cancelled and credited my first order and pointed to a different hopper that didn't have the date restrictions. I placed the second order and William called me to let me know he was sending me an email confirming the cancel/credit on the first order and that he had the second order and then explained how the process would work (email confirmation from Way and a second set of emails from Disney with the actual tickets, explaining that I would get two emails for our 3 tickets - one for mine add the main orderer and a second for DW and DDs).

So far a big thumb's up from me. Crossing my fingers everything works fine Sunday morning at the gate.

I also placed my order today. I bought the 3 day hoppers with magic morning. The discount wasn't AS deep, I saved about $75 on 2 adults and one child, but there weren't the date restrictions. I had a problem not receiving the email confirmation (it went to spam) and the person I spoke to in customer service was very helpful. I feel pretty confident with the purchase.

I'd be interested in knowing if anyone has had PROBLEMS with way.com. If so, what happened?

I just received our 4-day PH tickets from them for our trip on 4/2 - They look good (though they did go into my junk mail as well and I had to dig them out) but here's hoping it works out!! I'll post from DL and let everyone know how it goes.

My only question is if they ask for proof of your address at the gate. I would love to order tickets from there but live in Canada. I can use my friends address, but she won't be coming to the park with us.

Is it just me or do the prices at way.com change every day? Yesterday, a child's 3-day hopper was $194/adult was $209, today they're $223/$237. Last week they were something in between.

I just used their online chat feature to verify the "reservation" information.
The tickets must be used within a 14 day period after your reservation date.

Is it just me or do the prices at way.com change every day? Yesterday, a child's 3-day hopper was $194/adult was $209, today they're $223/$237. Last week they were something in between.

I believe the prices have changed. I'm sure I had them calculated at $1200-ish for us, and now it is over $1300.

They did raise their prices and looks they aren't selling AP's anymore either. Glad we got ours when we did! AAA is cheaper than their prices now:(

We're at DLR now and used our way. com vouchers for 5 day hoppers at the DCA main gate with no problem on Sunday. I've seen a few other people with similar vouchers (the vouchers you get from way are actual Disney vouchers) - and the CMs at the gate took them just add regularly as anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter