Anyone have good Hollywood and Vine experiences?

We did Minnie's Seasonal Dine and thought it was some of the best food we ate (character dining wise) all week. Cute pics, too!

Wasn't a big fan of the Minnie Summer themed food two years back. Last year we tried the Halloween themed lunch and it was pretty good. There were pumpkin and other fall flavors that we enjoy.

We did the Christmas meal there in dec 2018.. as we were walking in I told my husband this could be a total disaster .. it was great. The characters were fantastic and the food was fine/good. Dont expect 5 star, it's a buffet. It's on par with golden coral, which also doesn't bother me if I know that's where I am going.. the characters are why you go and they were wonderful.

We really enjoy both breakfast and lunch/dinner here. The character interaction is good and the food is decent. It is a buffet... so its buffet style food. Last time we went there was a chocolate fountain which was fun!

Definitely like the breakfast food better than lunch. But both were good. Service always good. Eaten there multiple times over several trips since 2018

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter