Anyone Have Bonsai's?

KaraKW

<font color=blue>Baby Bird Correspondent<br><font
I have a Japanese Juniper Bonsai that I received for my birthday in January. I love it, but it sure is devilishly high-maintenance! :o I'm currently having some problems with it, but have been working with some "bonsai" experts on another board to remedy them. It ocurred to me that there might be some "bonsai experts" here on the DIS! Anyone? :D

My brother gave me a bonsai when I was in high school. But, of course I killed it :(

Last weekend I went to a Bonsai show here in Houston. It is an absolutely amazing artform. Good luck to you!

I'm going to need all of the luck I can get!! :eek:

First, the "experts" on the bonsai board suggested I alter my watering regime. So I've done that and NOW I notice little spider webs on it --- ACK! Spider Mites -- the BANE of bonsai's!

Please send some high-powered gardening pixie dust my way; I'm going to need it!! :( :( :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter