Anyone going to see "The Greatest Show on Earth" ??

Mickey's sunshine

<font color=darkgreen>Had a blast at MGM's Super S
Chrissi Pooh and myself are going to see the Ringling Bros & Barnum Baily Circus tonight. I have not seen it in probably close to 7 years. I hear that they have some new stuff so it should be cool. Not sure when/if Chrissi ever went and it will be her DD's first time going tonight.

Anyone else see the show lately?

Hope it is a good one - see you all later. Anyone want some circus peanuts? :teeth:

Being the animal advocate that I am...I usually skip the circuses. But I hope you enjoy it though! :D

We saw this a few years ago on their tour - had a great time - enjoy yourselves tonight!

We've been going the last couple of years and we really enjoy it! We like to go the hour before it starts to go down "ring-side" and meet all the clowns :)

Hope you had a great time!!

Jill

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest