Anyone going in 2007

pamdaniels

Mouseketeer
There will be 6 of us. My GF, our daughter and our best friends and their daughter. We will be staying at All Stars, not sure which one yet.

we are planning a family of 12 gathering between thanksgiving and mid dec, hoping to be member of DVC by then and use points to get everyone rooms.

Hi Everyone,

I'm too addicted to Disney to not go every year.

Even after I think I had enough for awhile, I get the urge within months to return.

I have a DVC membership, annual pass, Dining Card and friends and family (both gay and straight) that love to go often. I have ITINERARY Word Documents with MINI CALENDAR GRIDS, and Dining Reservations ready to have all the information posted into them.

In 2006 I am going for end of May to beginning of June*, and December first two weeks. * I will be there Memorial Day Weekend thru Gay Day Weekend.

In 2007 I am thinking of hibernating in a OKW studio for January two weeks.
And I am sure I will be back for December again.

For 2008 I will probably do Disneyland, home of my favorite ride: Indian Jones.

Now to save and pay for all these plans.
I might have to get a job at Disney, but then everyone will ask to sign them in for free passes.

Phil

:genie: :thumbsup2 Definitely going in 2007
As you can tell, we go all the time. Knock on wood, will keep up the pace. :wizard:

The great part about being a DVC owner is knowing you can go back year after year after year! :woohoo:

We're going down in April '07 and December '07 and maybe a weekend trip in '07 as well.

I am almost positive that we will go in 2007. We were there last month and most likely will not make it down again until next year. Gabby has a new job with LOTS of travel. She is away from home at least 4 nights a week for at least 3 weeks a month. It's a new challenge that we are learning to deal with, but the money is great and she is happy. We also have the whole issue of having three Chihuahuas, four cats, and a hamster. Two of the Chihuahuas have health issues that make arranging pet care a challenge. Basically, I am praying that Disney will open a great pet resort that will let us be able to bring down the doggies with us and board them allowing us a bit more peace of mind knowing that if anything goes wrong that we will be nearby.

As for why I am pretty sure that we will make it down in 2007, I asked Gabby for a trip to WDW for my 40th birthday. I can't think of a better place to turn 40....can you? :teeth: Maggie

We are planning to be there Jan 1-5, 2007.

We will probably go at least 1 more time in 2007, maybe October. Normally we would consider going in March or April; however, I'm supposed to be going to Las Vegas in March '07 for work, so that sortay X's the WDW plans (although it isn't that far from Anaheim, so I could always swing on over to DL for a couple of days). :goodvibes

mickeysaver said:
As for why I am pretty sure that we will make it down in 2007, I asked Gabby for a trip to WDW for my 40th birthday. I can't think of a better place to turn 40....can you? :teeth: Maggie
We took a friend to Disneyland over Halloween for her 50th birthday and she had an absolute BLAST! The fact that not only the CM's but just regular park-goers all wish you a happy birthday and (if WDW is like DL) there's many little extra bennies that you can take advantage of. The highlight was when we were waiting for Fantasmic and a cast member had the 2000 people waiting there sing Happy Birthday. How many times in your life do you have 2000 people sing you Happy Birthday? I had never thought about celebrating my birthday at Disney, but end of September is a perfect time of year to go.

I've already booked a 4-night DCL cruise for December 2nd (unknown to my partner otherwise referred to on these boards as Hisselfness). We would be staying some nights post cruise at WDW, probably 5 to 6 nights.

iankh said:
I've already booked a 4-night DCL cruise for December 2nd (unknown to my partner otherwise referred to on these boards as Hisselfness). We would be staying some nights post cruise at WDW, probably 5 to 6 nights.

We already booked our 2007 4 day cruise too-Dec 9 (shame we'll just miss you guys). We hope to do one night at Pop before the cruise and 4 at WL-CL afterwards.
The trouble with 07 dates is that they're soooo far away, that's a lot of time to obsess over every detail!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter