Anyone familiar with CM's Crop Talks?

WendyZ

<font color=deeppink>Always wants to be on vacatio
I was wondering if anyone here has any of these and what you think of them? I received three at NSD this year. They had some neat ideas in them. How do you get these? Are they worth trying to round up as a source of ideas for scrapbooking or are they just ok? There's like 75 of them. I see the whole sets go for large $$$ on ebay.
I just bought the wedding tutor and christmas tutor sets off ebay this evening. They said they were similiar to the crop talks but alot more pages, 12 instead of 4. They looked kind of neat and they weren't real expensive, so I thought I'd try them out.

Thanks for any input you can give!!

Consulant. I do use them for ideas on occasion propably as often as I use any of my idea books. I have put them in a loose leaf note book. I shoud probably use them more than I do.

I use them sometimes as well, but I'm not sure that I would spend the money to buy them in bulk off of e-bay. If you're really interested in getting your hands on some of them, I would talk to a CM consultant and see if she has any old ones or knows how you can get your hands on some.

Good Luck!

Although I love ebay, I would NOT got there for Crop Talks! I speak from experience.
when I started into scrapbooking I went to Ebay for CM items, (this was before I went to the CM web site) and I purchases many things very over priced. And most of them are free from consultants! Go to their web site, and enter your zip code, and you will find a list of consultants in your area. If there are none, pick one or two, and email them, and they will be glad to work with you. Thats what I did. I actually found one in my town, but decided to stick with one about 40 miles away that suited my needs perfectly. Good Luck! PM me if you want more info.
Sandy

Thanks guys...I'll check with my consultant!!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter