anyone ever stayed in 6634?

keenercam

Loves Mickey!
Hi! Does anyone know anything about cabin 6634? Just curious. Last trip we were in 2114 with kids and doing this trip in a verandah cabin with no kids. Very excited. Looking forward to coffee on the verandah in the morning, and wine before dinner:)

Let me know how you like your cabin because we'll be right next door on the 6/29 Eastern cruise. Hubby and I in 6632 and the girls across the hall in 6633. We sailed before but were up on Deck 7 with a verandah room and loved it! Coffee in the AM was a religious experience!:wave:

We'll be in 6632 starting January 13. We'll post a report - can't wait!!!!

disboo looking forward to your report. Are you one cabin closer to the front of the ship than us? or one further back? the one right next to us toward the back is a navigator's verandah, I think.

You have the last stateroom on Deck 6, Starboard, with a transparent verandah railing. The room next to you is a Category 7 with the Navigator's verandah. Should be a nice room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter