anyone ever stay at the doubletree cocoa beach

mjvans

Never Forget!
my hubby and I would like some info and reviews on the doubletree cocoa beach hotel. I think I have seen some opinions that were not very favorable, and I have also read about this hotel on www.dcltribute.com
However, the rates are actually very good, when comparing to other hotels on the beach ($115.00 a nite for a suite) so since the search feature is not working, I was wondering if everyone could please give me their critique of this hotel.
Thanks!
Michelle

We stayed there in Oct. 2001. It was fine. Got a really good rate (sorry, can't remember what it was, but at the time cheap enough to make us give up the Radisson with it's free parking.) also right on the beach, so if you're there early in the day you might get time to enjoy that:)

Loretta

dont know about cocoa beach but we stayed at the days inn in titusville about 25 miles from the port and we got it on expedia and it was only $50 and that was in july!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know that days inn in cocoa was like $100 OUCH. titusville is nice and quite and lots of food and a walmart close by!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks and i hope this helps you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter