• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone else still have problems doing ADRs online?

CaryHaven

DIS Veteran
I've tried Firefox, Chrome, and IE. I've cleared all the caches after logging out and logging back in. It doesn't give me an error, just keeps reloading the page after I pick a time. I called in to the Tech Help site, but they say they don't show any problems, and no one else has called in with complaints about it. They just said to call our reservations in, but that's not a good long-term solution considering the hold times. My sister can't make any reservations either, but I've not seen anyone mention it on here today. It's been down for us since yesterday morning.

I've tried Firefox, Chrome, and IE. I've cleared all the caches after logging out and logging back in. It doesn't give me an error, just keeps reloading the page after I pick a time. I called in to the Tech Help site, but they say they don't show any problems and no one else has called in with complaints about it. They just said to call our reservations in, but that's not a good long-term solution considering the hold times. My sister can't make any reservations either, but I've not seen anyone mention it on here today. It's been down for us since yesterday morning.

I had problems all day yesterday. When I click on a time, it reloaded the original search screen.

Haven't tired yet today.

At least I'm not the only one. I much prefer to do this myself because I like to constantly fiddle with the time. I just can't understand why they acted like I was the only one who was having a problem. If that was true, then why is the hold time for dining reservations so long?

I called to make sure I got my high priority reservations but I too like being able to do this myself online. I was able to get what I wanted, including BOG and CRT, on the phone and the CM mentioned that there is a "bug" in the system and they are working on it. Obviously she had no idea when it would be fixed.

I called to make sure I got my high priority reservations but I too like being able to do this myself online. I was able to get what I wanted, including BOG and CRT, on the phone and the CM mentioned that there is a "bug" in the system and they are working on it. Obviously she had no idea when it would be fixed.

Well your CM knew way more than the IT guy I spoke with. He's the one that told me to try clearing my cache. He said it was because I wasn't using Explorer. So of course I dusted IE off and surprise, surprise. I hope it doesn't do this with Fastpasses.

What is the number to call.. My 180+10 starts in the morning:) I was going to try online at 6am and call when I get to work around 7:30 call if I there are still problems online.
thank you!

the website is being slightly glitchy for me. It will work for a few minutes then not for a few minutes. Has been doing that most of the day. As long as it works sometimes though I am good I guess! haha

Try going to disneyworldgo.com and then do your reservations from there on a desk top computer. I was able to get all my wanted ADR yesterday once I didn't use MDE on my iPad. Everything loaded onto my MDE reservation and were all set. Worth a try

I was told by an IT CM that the reason I am having issues is because I have 2 stays booked, one in Sept and one in Nov. He told me that there is a known issue with MDE where the system believes the +10 has already been used by the first reservation, therefore not allowing me to do the +10 for the second stay. I am able to do 180 only online but +10 if I call. Just wanted to provide this update to see if that makes sense with others having the same issue.

What I have discovered is it works for dates within 180 but not for dates 180+10 even though they are available to select on the calendar.

I'm having the same problem now. I've been on hold for 50 minutes so far. Meanwhile, I can see all the reservations I wanted are getting filled up.

That happened to us too. It would show my dates and then it would show times but when we clicked on it the page would just refresh. So frustrating. I talked to someone that was online at the same time though and had no problems.. so it was only some of us apparently.
Luckily I got through to a CM fast and was able to book everything but I had to do it all over the phone.

So the dinner times came up online but when I clicked it, it went back to check availability at 6:00am this morning. No screen to confirm or even put in my CC..... I have now offically been on hold for 52 minutes.....I hope I can get just the two ADRs I want.. Ohana and BOG...

So the dinner times came up online but when I clicked it, it went back to check availability at 6:00am this morning. No screen to confirm or even put in my CC..... I have now offically been on hold for 52 minutes.....I hope I can get just the two ADRs I want.. Ohana and BOG...

I think you'll only be able to get BOG if the reservation is on the 10th day of your visit. There's no availability there on day 7 for me.

PS... I'm still on hold.

That happened to us too. It would show my dates and then it would show times but when we clicked on it the page would just refresh. So frustrating. I talked to someone that was online at the same time though and had no problems.. so it was only some of us apparently.
Luckily I got through to a CM fast and was able to book everything but I had to do it all over the phone.

Are you travelling with another party or do you have another stay listed? One person mentioned that they think it's because they've booked two separate trips. I'm travelling with another party and even though we have different rooms and reservation numbers, I can see their info in my profile.

I think you'll only be able to get BOG if the reservation is on the 10th day of your visit. There's no availability there on day 7 for me.

PS... I'm still on hold.

I was planning on BOG for our 2/3rd day.. One full day at MK (11/12) or during the Christmas Party (11/13)... I wanted Ohana for either the same days...I might not get those but I am going to try.... If I have to call everyday for the next 180 days...I had to switch to the work phone (but everyone is enjoying the music) .. I have to be semi-productive....

PSS... Im still on hold too...

Ohana - likely

BOG - doubtful

I wanted to do this all online at my leisure, so I think I just do it day by day.

Well I finally got through! No BOG... But I got an Ohana for late.. Im going to keep it and see if I can get an earlier time. SHe did tell me that all WDW resort guest will recieve an email for a lunch invite for BOG...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter