Anyone else here really disliking their current weather?

Not today. It is 75 cloudy but still 75.I will not like it tomorrow when it plops down to 35. Mother Nature needs some lithium, because she is all over the place with the weather,lol
That's what I have been saying for about 6 months. It's cloudy and the rind has really picked up, my poor light up pig kept blowing off the porch into the bushes. I had to bring her in.

That's what I have been saying for about 6 months. It's cloudy and the rind has really picked up, my poor light up pig kept blowing off the porch into the bushes. I had to bring her in.

Gives new meaning to when pigs fly,lol. Sorry I am cheesy today. I think the light up pigs are adorable btw

Terrible. We got home Wednesday after 10 night of beautiful Florida weather at Universal. There was a big Winter storm last Sunday and I found my car at the airport hotel under a foot of snow. I've never driven this car in the snow before, and the 60 mile drive home was all black ice and whiteout conditions. Cars off everywhere.

Fortunately my neighbors cleared the driveway for us or I would not have been able to get in. I've cleared the driveway twice in the few days we've been home. My new snowblower arrives tomorrow and I'm giving the neighbor the old one.

Probably the sound the ice makes cracking under the snow. At the moment I can't recall the term, brain freeze here!

No, I think it was actual thunder. I had the radio on and the heat was running, and one of my ears was stopped up, so I couldn't hear it very well, but I felt it. Sounded and felt like a stampede through the lawn out front. Lol. The dog heard it, because he put his ears down and back and was shaking. I lowered the volume on my radio so I could try and hear what the heck was going on. At the tail end of doing that, I thought it then sounded like it started pouring down rain for a couple of seconds. Then, I started thinking I better actually get up and see WTH was actually going on. Because I thought what if what I actually heard was galloping, and it was the horses that got out if the barn, or something was going on. So I got up and opened my door and didn't see anything going on outside. It was a lot warmer than it had been earlier, and it was foggy. I concluded it was probably thunder and I got back in bed.

No, I think it was actual thunder. I had the radio on and the heat was running, and one of my ears was stopped up, so I couldn't hear it very well, but I felt it. Sounded and felt like a stampede through the lawn out front. Lol. The dog heard it, because he put his ears down and back and was shaking. I lowered the volume on my radio so I could try and hear what the heck was going on. At the tail end of doing that, I thought it then sounded like it started pouring down rain for a couple of seconds. Then, I started thinking I better actually get up and see WTH was actually going on. Because I thought what if what I actually heard was galloping, and it was the horses that got out if the barn, or something was going on. So I got up and opened my door and didn't see anything going on outside. It was a lot warmer than it had been earlier, and it was foggy. I concluded it was probably thunder and I got back in bed.

Thunder snow is always freaky!

No...

I live in Central Indiana. Friday night we had drastically falling temps, freezing rain, and ice. I woke up on Saturday (having slept through all the bad stuff haha) and turned on the TV to watch the news. Indiana State Police had responded to something like 500 crashes. Parts of 465 (the main interstate around Indianapolis) were totally shut down. People were stuck on the interstate for 8+ hours in some places.

Yea, it was bad.

Not today. It is 75 cloudy but still 75.I will not like it tomorrow when it plops down to 35. Mother Nature needs some lithium, because she is all over the place with the weather,lol

It's not too early to blame 'Ol Man Winter, for this early taste of what's to come!

What pray tell are these pigs that light up? Pictures, anyone?

Goodness, 60 degrees this morning. The great North wind has blown in like something from The Wizard of Oz and we are down to 44 now.

Hating ours. We were supposed to get a warmup Friday afternoon that would last into Saturday. It never materialized. Instead, we started to get ice Friday afternoon. Traffic was so bad, I just stayed 90 minutes late at work to let it clear out. Some local schools had to turn buses around and keep the students overnight at school. One local bus didn't make it back to school & the kids holed up at a local winery.

It did get just warm enough for the salt to work on my path, so I was able to go home (with no trouble) about 6:30 on Friday. Yesterday started cold & just kept getting colder all day. Woke up to 0F this morning. Feels like February and it's not even Christmas yet. OTOH, it was so warm on Halloween, I ran the AC in the car when I took DD trick or treating. So, paying for it now :(

We had snow to freezing rain to rain yesterday. The temperature is now 61 and supposed to drop back to the 30s by dinnertim . This sums up our weather pattern for the last few weeks and my sinuses have had enough. I am really not liking our weather these days.

How about you?

Yep. 80 and muggy. Just rain already!!

Yes, I am not dreaming of a white Christmas. We want to drive down to Florida right after Christmas, but due to the weather, we are seriously considering cancelling.

Started the day going to church with 70 degree temps at 7 am. in church, the wind picked up and temps started to fall. Leaving church 845 it was down to 55 degrees. Started raining and wind all afternoon. Still raining it's now 5:30 and 36 degrees with a feels like temp of 32. Raw, dreary day. Kept me from going out to get final Christmas gifts.

Was 72 at 8 pm last night. Crazy!

Last edited:
Friday was literally 1°F. Saturday was snow to rain. Today was cloudy in the 50s. Tomorrow is supposed to be in the 20s. I'm with @MataHari22 - I won't be liking it here (Massachusetts) until April.

I'm loving it!! It finally got cold!! It was down to mid to high 30's for most of the day. Considering that it was in the 70's yesterday, I'm enjoying it!!! I'm hoping it stays cold through Christmas!!

Yesterday I left freezing cold temps/snow in NYC (waaaay too cold for me) to be home for the holidays in FL where it was 85 today... also awful. I wish it were in the 50's/60's. But I am glad I'm not freezing.

We had freezing rain and snow yesterday. This morning I woke up to -5 actual temp.

Yes, I'm hating it.
My husband took a screenshot from his weather app this morning. In Olathe at like 8:30 am it was -8 with a wind chill of -14. Upside is it got warmer today than it was supposed to though I still felt bad when my husband went out and used our snow blower to get rid of the 3 to 4 inches we got. Thankfully we had put icemelt down Friday night and again Saturday morning when it was freezing rain so it wasn't pure ice underneath.

My husband took a screenshot from his weather app this morning. In Olathe at like 8:30 am it was -8 with a wind chill of -14. Upside is it got warmer today than it was supposed to though I still felt bad when my husband went out and used our snow blower to get rid of the 3 to 4 inches we got. Thankfully we had put icemelt down Friday night and again Saturday morning when it was freezing rain so it wasn't pure ice underneath.
I just wasn't ready for that cold but was just happy to have everyone home safe and sound.

My husband had to drive to Rolla Friday to pick our son up at school. He says they saw at least 20 cars off in ditches. At one point traffic was stopped for over an hour while an accident was cleared. I think the worst part was that it didn't even look bad. Just misting and hovering near freezing. Very deceptive and dangerous.

I just wasn't ready for that cold but was just happy to have everyone home safe and sound.

My husband had to drive to Rolla Friday to pick our son up at school. He says they saw at least 20 cars off in ditches. At one point traffic was stopped for over an hour while an accident was cleared. I think the worst part was that it didn't even look bad. Just misting and hovering near freezing. Very deceptive and dangerous.
Yes it was pretty darn bad and I kept seeing all the traffic delays on the highways Friday and Saturday. Glad your husband got to his destination safe :)

Even though the weather people kept talking about the cold for Saturday-Sunday I wasn't prepared for it either. At least next week, aside from Monday I believe, should be above freezing so there's that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter