Anyone else get a 'Dining' email ??

HughJackman'n'me

<font color=FF0099>Ya Ya Sista<br><font color=00CC
I recieved an email from WDw re: making sure to make my PS's for my upcoming stay at WDW in Feb. This will be my 6th trip there and I have never previously received an email like this....just wondering:scratchin !

I got one for every day of our trip in February - never gotten this either.

God bless
Mark

We received one a while back for our upcoming trip in December. Guess they want to let you know you're close to your 90-day mark. Even though we received it a while back, I just finished making our PSs with 19 days to spare! EEEKKKK--only two more paydays 'til our trip!

Never got one, but this sounds like a nice added touch to enhance the magic.

We received one also. I thought that it was a nice reminder, but I think I had most of mine done already.

I also got when about a month ago for our upcoming December trip. But the 90 day mark was well passed and I had booked all of my PS. I also got the welcome back to our resort mailing reminding us about PSs.

It's a nice touch, but needed to be mailed earlier. Imagine all the people who don't know to make the PS in advance?

I also received an email reminding me to make PS's. This was the first time ever. Must be something new Disney is doing.

just curious, did those that got an email make their disney ressies online via the website?

i think it's a very nice touch!

gigi1313 said:
just curious, did those that got an email make their disney ressies online via the website?

i think it's a very nice touch!

I booked my ressie via phone! When I made it, they asked for my email address, so I would assume they are linking it that way.

princess: We are also going in December and confirmed my email address when I booked both my resorts and I never recieved a heads up on PS. I will say I did all my PS exactly 90 days out for CP in MK on Christmas morning and ofcourse made my CP show and dining ressies the day they were available. I would love to know what you have to do to get these special emails because Disney has never sent me any emails about anything in WDW.

HughJackman'n'me said:
I recieved an email from WDw re: making sure to make my PS's for my upcoming stay at WDW in Feb. This will be my 6th trip there and I have never previously received an email like this....just wondering:scratchin !

I did. I think they generate this with thier new systems both at CRO and on Disney.com. I have entered upcoming trip information into the vacation planner on their site. Have you done that lately? That could be why.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter