Anyone else at Pop but us??!!

Patsfan7 said:
How many years????

We are on the 9th, (August 31, 1997) and that mushy time is over.... I couldn't wait for him to return to work.... although, he is on nights this week, so I still get him during the day :rolleyes:

Although, I do expect one heck of a big diamond next year for the 10th Anniversary! :hourglass Time is running out for him! hahaha
(I lost my engagement ring last year)

:love: We are celebrating number 6 on the 14th.

Jeannette

Kimber1963 said:
I've got you all beat--19 years on the 17th!

Nope!!!!! :teeth: I'm still married to my FIRST husband!!!! :rolleyes1 :teeth: It was 20 years last June!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: Minor detail that we haven't lived under the same roof for over 16 years, right??!! :confused3 :confused3

LBelle said:
Nope!!!!! :teeth: I'm still married to my FIRST husband!!!! :rolleyes1 :teeth: It was 20 years last June!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: Minor detail that we haven't lived under the same roof for over 16 years, right??!! :confused3 :confused3
:lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2: YOU ARE BEST, GIRL!!!!!!!!! :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: So glad I am by myself right now. The laughter is bouncing off the walls. :lmao:

bonzarella said:
:lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2: YOU ARE BEST, GIRL!!!!!!!!! :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: So glad I am by myself right now. The laughter is bouncing off the walls. :lmao:

:rolleyes1
But....if you had ever actually STAYED at Pop :sad2: , you'd know what it was like to have the laughter come crashing through the walls, instead of bouncing off those ritzy Bonnet Creek walls!!!!! :stir:

:teeth: :grouphug:

LBelle said:

NO WAY!!!!! REALLY?????

Well, I don't know what your first husband looked/looks like, but your present husband is HOT!!!!!! :rolleyes1

You lucky girl! I have no idea why you are always up late at this computer! :surfweb: hahahahaha

OK, so that was not funny???? :tongue: I just found this smily, I am going to use it always... I LOVE IT!!!!!

My husband is on nights this week, so I am off to watch Leno. Or maybe Kimmell now that its midnight! Then to bed. DD and the dog will keep me warm. Hope the baby doesn't cry at 2am, 4:30am, and 6am again like he did last night! I have got to get that kid out of my room!!!!!! :stitch2:

Patsfan7 said:
NO WAY!!!!! REALLY?????

Well, I don't know what your first husband looked/looks like, but your present husband is HOT!!!!!! :rolleyes1

You lucky girl! I have no idea why you are always up late at this computer! :surfweb: hahahahaha

:rotfl: :rotfl: TOO FUNNY!!!! You MUST ask Kelli and Bonnie to explain my 'after smilie' to you!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush:

Patsfan7 said:
OK, so that was not funny???? :tongue: I just found this smily, I am going to use it always... I LOVE IT!!!!!

My husband is on nights this week, so I am off to watch Leno. Or maybe Kimmell now that its midnight! Then to bed. DD and the dog will keep me warm. Hope the baby doesn't cry at 2am, 4:30am, and 6am again like he did last night! I have got to get that kid out of my room!!!!!! :stitch2:

There's always the good old 'rum in the bottle' trick!!! :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao:

LBelle said:
There's always the good old 'rum in the bottle' trick!!! :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao:

I hadn't thought of that.... but I did warm the sippy cup milk for the first time! I don't care what the Pedi says, I had to give him milk at night. Something had to work! I couldn't take it anymore... oh, then I got to get a nap in today, and slept right through DD's dance class. What a bad mommy! My brain is still on vacation. :crazy:

LBelle said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: TOO FUNNY!!!! You MUST ask Kelli and Bonnie to explain my 'after smilie' to you!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush:

I can't wait to hear!!! :smokin: I must have missed the BEST party ever on the 16th! boo hoo....

bonzarella said:
Kimber & Keli-no dates on our fantasy trip. That's the glory of it, we able to go ANY time we want at the drop of a hat :rotfl2: :Pinkbounc FYI I am ready to go any time you all want, kids or no kids, DH's or NOT. You decide & I'll follow :teeth:

Fantasy yes... but those are my dates for the real thing Yahooooooooo :banana:

LBelle said:

Ahhhhhhhhh yaaaaaaaaaaaa... :rolleyes1 Down right embarassing she smiled so much :sad2:

LBelle said:
Some things will never cross my lips :lmao:

Patsfan-try my way"Everybody line up for Nyquil" ;)

LBelle said:
:rolleyes1
But....if you had ever actually STAYED at Pop :sad2: , you'd know what it was like to have the laughter come crashing through the walls, instead of bouncing off those ritzy Bonnet Creek walls!!!!! :stir:

:teeth: :grouphug:
NO fair!!!!! We spent a couple nights there, you just wouldn't know as you deserted us and went to hang with the "older crowd" at POR :teeth:

bonzarella said:
Patsfan-try my way"Everybody line up for Nyquil" ;)

OH MY GOD!!!!! Can I tell you that is exactly what I did last night in order to shut him up from 4am-8am????? They are both getting it tonight! DD seems to have a cough and stuffy nose, and it just wouldn't be right to give such a special treat to only one child! ;) :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: now would it? :confused3

Patsfan7 said:
OH MY GOD!!!!! Can I tell you that is exactly what I did last night in order to shut him up from 4am-8am????? They are both getting it tonight! DD seems to have a cough and stuffy nose, and it just wouldn't be right to give such a special treat to only one child! ;) :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: now would it? :confused3
:rotfl: :rotfl2: There are times you have to do whatever is necessary. Come to think of it, my boys sound alittle stuffy too :rotfl:

Patsfan7 said:

Fair is fair!!! :thumbsup2 :bitelip:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter