Anyone do Norway Princess lunch?

StrikersMom

Earning My Ears
I've booked this for myself, 16 mo. old son and his dad and am excited about my little guy seeing the princesses, but a little apprehensive about the food. Anyone been there and what did you think?

We didn't book the BF because we're already doing BF at Chef Mickey's and Crystal Palace and that day I have a morning Around the World on Segway Tour.

Thanks for any info!

We did this lunch on our trip last March. I'm a picky eater so I wasn't too thrilled with the food selection, but I also don't care for fish (one of the options). For lunch I got the pesto pasta and chicken. I didn't eat too much of the chicken as the pasta was good and filling. They do have a cold selections bar which I wish had a larger selection. I ate a lot of fruit and a pasta salad. I don't know if there was a dessert. IMO it wasn't worth the money food wise (at least for me, DH liked it), but the princesses plus Alice are nice to see.

I for one wish Disney would put the Princesses at a more "user" friendly location. My kids and I would hate the food at Norway so we avoid that meal, but my DD would love to see the Princesses at a meal. We end up going to Cinderella's Gala feast at the GF. Now THAT would be a perfect location for something totally princess. :cheer2:

I did it with my Mum in June...it was good food wise - if you like cold buffet there is loads plus you get your main meal. The main attraction is of course seeing the Princesses...seeing Ariel in her wedding gown is a real treat!

Check out the menu on www.allearsnet.com for an idea of what you will get.

You'll also love the Segway tour.....walking around World Showcase never seems the same afterwards! :rotfl:

StrikersMom said:
I've booked this for myself, 16 mo. old son and his dad and am excited about my little guy seeing the princesses, but a little apprehensive about the food. Anyone been there and what did you think?

We didn't book the BF because we're already doing BF at Chef Mickey's and Crystal Palace and that day I have a morning Around the World on Segway Tour.

Thanks for any info!

Our lunch in Norway was, by far, my favorite meal of the week! We had great character interaction too.

I'd love to have that open faced sandwich and soup right now! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter