Anyone cruising the Wonder 1-26-06

We have BCs for the boys, passports for us. I would like to have gotten passports for the boys as well but was shocked by the cost! I don't remember it being that high when we got ours 10 years ago!

Deaven - great news about the dining change. Good luck with the cabin upgrade!

Glad to hear I'm not the only one with just a birth certificate:)

I just checked and our seating has been bumped to 6! :Pinkbounc

Is everyone getting excited? I can't wait!!! Also, is anyone doing a door sign? I think I'm going to make one for my FIL for his birthday.

Ginia

WHO HOOO GINIA!

Im so stoked I cant even stand it! If only I didnt have that darn 14-16 hr drive ahead of me!

Gina- Great news about the 6 seating! We'll be there as well.

I spent part of today packing and of course those boys walked in at least a half dozen times, usually when I had out something like sand toys or a mickey shirt. I'm thinking they are going to catch on, don't you think? We have about a 8 hour drive ahead on Tuesday and we'll tell them then. Can't wait!

OMGSH,

I cannot belive you havent told them. I'd be BURSTING. My kids are so excited. My 3 year old especially, and I didnt think he'd really be until we saw the boat.
We watched it sail away on www.twopalms.com tonight, and that was a treat!

Dh, got him self all packed tonight. and DD "thinks" she packed! LOL I on the otherhand, have laundry to do! LOL

did anyone else check the weather channel. we are headed for a week of rain.

so lets give some :sunny: vibes!

I don't think I could make the drive! I'm way too excited :rotfl: I hope the rain decides to hold off (or pass quickly).

I went and bought the kids new swimsuits tonight and they were telling everyone that would listen that they are for the "Mickey ship". My DS keeps asking me if BUzz is going to be there and my DD can't wait to see the princesses...I even had a hard time getting them to sleep tonight...I hope the next few days fly by!

Ginia

Hey guys, im not on your sailing but Im hoping you guys can help the rest of us do something really special for a family thay is. I dont know if you seen his thread in the main forums, but our fellow Diser, Weathernlu, has gone through a terrible ordeal. He lost everything in Hurricane Katrina and has been through all the hoops to surprise his wife with a dcl cruise. Check out his thread. Its JACKPOT we got on or something to that effect. Anyway, Im hoping that there is something we (you,seeing as i wont be on :sad2: )can figure something out to make this cruise really special. Im just throwing this idea out there, i know but i need your help to figure something out.

We are on level 6.

I'm not exactly looking forward to the drive either but figured we'll be doing nothing but talking about the cruise with the boys the entire time. And they'll get to watch the cruise planning DVD to pass the time -- I wonder how many times we'll do so in 8 hours?!

Castaway Stowaway said:
Hey guys, im not on your sailing but Im hoping you guys can help the rest of us do something really special for a family thay is. I dont know if you seen his thread in the main forums, but our fellow Diser, Weathernlu, has gone through a terrible ordeal. He lost everything in Hurricane Katrina and has been through all the hoops to surprise his wife with a dcl cruise. Check out his thread. Its JACKPOT we got on or something to that effect. Anyway, Im hoping that there is something we (you,seeing as i wont be on :sad2: )can figure something out to make this cruise really special. Im just throwing this idea out there, i know but i need your help to figure something out.

PM on the way...

Ginia

We should all try and meet up some time while we are cruising! Any thoughts?

Ginia

Great idea, esp. since all of our kids are around the same age! My boys do well when they have "friends", even if it's only someone they met briefly before.

Unfortunately, I don't have any ideas about when/where -- and we need to pick soon before we leave Tuesday at noon!

I can't believe we are leaving tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! :cheer2:

Well, I guess we didn't get to pick a time since it is Tuesday at 11:30pm...Anyone else have any suggestions? This is my first cruise and I am kinda clueless:)

Ginia

hannahcup ~ Glad you joined the group! All of our kids are right around the same ages. They will all have lots of friends in their clubs:)

For anyone that is still checking this thread before tomorrow ( :) ) I'm on Deck 5 and there will be a sign on my door. Feel free to stop by or leave a note!

Also, why don't we all try to meet up on Pirate night. I'm not sure where it takes place since I've never been, but I figure it is a start :lol:

I'm going to print out this thread and take it with me so I remember everyone's screenname:)

Ginia

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
Tomorrow we will be :moped: arriving!!!!!!!
:wave2: :wave2: :wave2: Bon Voyage!!!!
Look for us on Deck 2
Grant and Hannah Kartagener
We will have serious magnets on our door!!
I made them last night and am psyched about them!!! :banana: :banana:
Hope to see you!!!

Last post before leaving!!! I can't believe it's here already!!!

Here's to some serious mouse...errr, I mean down, time:)

Ginia

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!