Anyone concerned about radiation from Japan disaster?

Thank you and I will definitely look into it!! I can't see why anyone would have an issues with food labeled for things like that.

You are welcome. The biggest lie that was spread to defeat the labeling law was that labeling would cause an increase in food costs, which simply isn't true. I mean how much extra would it really cost to print Contains GMOs on the label?

But unfortunately many heard that and believed it.

I think another problem is what is called "Disaster Overload". Every week on the news or on the web is another "some thing" that is killing us. Then to add to that turn around and the next week, that very same thing keeps us healthy.

one week vitamin B deficiency is a big problem. following week too much is killing us.

for me, I pick my battles. Now I haven't followed the "labelling" debate. truthfully the labels seem sufficient to me but my family is basically healthy. I'm probably more concerned about keeping them active then what GM food they are eating.

Now NJ did try and have a vote on genetically modified foods and truthfully it got nowhere basically because it was very low on our list of things to get upset about. It's still down there at the bottom of my concerns. sorry but if you are worried about your kid making it to school alive, how the corn is grown in your supermarket is really not a hot topic.

Every one has their causes or the things that are important to them, that's not saying the other isn't important, it just means it's different.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter