Anyone care for..........

orangetiggs

Married my sweetheart in DISNEY!!!!!
Well after a long tough year and when we thought we would have to cancel my ticker says 1 week and 2 days!!!!!!

I cant wait to get to Gatwick and get to the most magical place on earth

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

sorry just so excited to be going back

Well after a long tough year and when we thought we would have to cancel my ticker says 1 week and 2 days!!!!!!

I cant wait to get to Gatwick and get to the most magical place on earth

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

sorry just so excited to be going back

:yay::yay::yay: Hope you're pregnancy is going well, and DH's foot is on the mend! We go in 5 days:banana::banana:

Jules x

:dance3::dance3::dance3:

yay your babies 1st trip to WDW before they are even born :D

:banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:

Yaaaay!!

Have a wonderful trip!!! Take lots of photos please!! I hope the babies have a wonderful time hearing all the disney magic! It'll rub off on them I'm sure.

thanks everyone, babies are already little princesses!!! they have loads of disney stuff already and next week we shall be buying loads more!!

DH foot is on the mend so thats good as well

We will be taking lots of pics and food pics as well as its the first time on ddp

:cool1::yay::banana::cool1::yay::banana:

Have a magical holiday!!

Share your photos when you get back, looking forward to seeing them ;)

:cool1::dance3::yay::woohoo::yay::dance3::cool1:

We're having our SDD on Saturday! So excited for you!
Hope to see you at the DISmeet on 8 September :)
(did you get that cake thing sorted or are you doing the private dining at the GF?)

Neo- We have gone with the private dinner at the grand with the butler so cant wait for our anniversary now.

Will take loads of pics for everyone to see

Neo- We have gone with the private dinner at the grand with the butler so cant wait for our anniversary now.

Will take loads of pics for everyone to see

Lovely!!! I had a quick glance at those, but it's way out of our budget for this trip. I managed to get my cake ordered today, will have it delivered to the SSR on the first day as a surprise for DH :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter