Anyone Booked Rental Car for September Yet?

maciec

AHHHH....Donuts. Is there anything they can't do?
Has anyone booked their rental car for September yet? This is the first time that we have ever been in September and I was just checking to see what kind of rate I can expect to get for a mid size car.

HI, I just booked my rental car for the 1st week of Oct. Used National Emrald club and booked a Int. sized car for a rate of $149.00 for a Sun to Sun rental. I used 2 codes to get this rate, if you need help with the codes, Let me know.

Good Luck,

Sam :wave:

Sam,

I am wondering what codes you used for your rate. I also booked Oct 7 thru 12 for Friday through Wednesday and got $148 through EA. I used Priceless and Ent. Book coupon.

Thanks princess:

Jo Ann

I got a minivan on emerald reserve for $210.00 for Sept. 17-24. Used priceless and the entertainment book coupon. Hoping for a code to get the base week price down.

9 days - Oct 15-23 National EA

1 wk @ $151.99
2 days @ 50.66
Less Discounts:
Priceless -$20.27
Entertainment -$20.00
Total Estimate: $197.28 for 9 days

I keep checking, but so far this is the best rate I can find.

ncgolfer, how did you do this? i tried for the exact same dates using what i thought was priceless/ent codes and came up with $316.20! Is there something I'm missing here?

edited to add: I re-entered data switching places for codes and came up with a total of $289.34 for a minivan out of mco for 9/17-9/24. Did you get your lower rate by being an ea member? I haven't done that yet. Does it make a difference in pricing?

I have mine booked for my September trip (15-23) and my October trip (26-Nov.6) I have a base weekly rate of $133 a week for an intermediate (Ex.Aisle) Not bad really. I think my October total for 12 days is $245, after discounts and taxes.

I booked a Budget midsize for $106 from a Saturday evening to the next Saturday around 1. I used BCD #W810011 (oct 1-8)

I've not been able to get that rate again on the website. It must have been a flukey day on Nationals site. I was logged in under my Emerald Club ID when I booked it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter