Anyone been to the Eureka Spa in GC?

LuvTigger

DIS Veteran
I want to go to the spa and maybe get a massage or facial during my trip in October. However, I haven't had any luck getting any information on their services or prices.

Has anyone here had any experience with them?

I think I found the answer to my own question...I did a search (which I should have done BEFORE posting), and Tink 33 said that it appears to be just an exercise facility. BUMMER!

Has anyone heard if maybe they will include spa services in the future?

LuvTigger,

You are right that the "spa" is mainly an exercise facility. However, it is a nice one. There are two massage rooms, and I believe a steam sauna, or maybe it was a dry sauna. If the massage rooms are not "open" when you go to visit there, you can have the massage therapist bring a massage table up to your room, and give you a massage in your room. There were no rooms for facials that I saw. It may not be luxurious, but it was nice (no jacuzzi, bummer!) and an hour away for a massage will be wonderful, especially if the therapist is good!

Califgirl,

Thanks for your comments! I e-mailed Disney and was able to get a little info and some prices, which I will post separately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter