Anyone been accepted VERY recently?

rfaz13

Amat Victoria Curam
If so, when exactly and how long did it take to hear back? Just had my interview last night lol popcorn::

If so, when exactly and how long did it take to hear back? Just had my interview last night lol popcorn::

:-) I had my interview on Oct. 3 and got accepted on the 20th.

My friend interviewed a week earlier than me and it took six days for her to get accepted.

Good luck!

:-) I had my interview on Oct. 3 and got accepted on the 20th.

My friend interviewed a week earlier than me and it took six days for her to get accepted.

Good luck!

ah man reading about all these people that have been waiting for 7 weeks....Id LOVE to wait just 6 days hahah

ah man reading about all these people that have been waiting for 7 weeks....Id LOVE to wait just 6 days hahah

Yes, the person I know who applied has been waiting that long as well. Did you get the email last week asking if you were still interested and giving you three days to respond or you'd be taken out of consideration?

Yes, the person I know who applied has been waiting that long as well. Did you get the email last week asking if you were still interested and giving you three days to respond or you'd be taken out of consideration?

I had issues last week when I was supposed to have my phone interview (apparently some Cablevision issues, my phone was dead for a week and we had no idea..they had to come fix it) so I missed my first call. Got an email telling me I was no longer being considered (because I didnt answer their call) and if I wanted to reschedule I had to call them within 24 hours of receipt of that email.

So long story short, I just had my interview Sunday night lol, have only been waiting since then, but everyone knows how its instant-anxious after the interview haha, just trying to see if its taking them more or less time right now because its so late in the application period.

I applied for Attractions as my primary but I kinda of choked through the questions a little bit, even though I was prepared for everything she asked....I like my chances for FSFB because I work at a 4 star restaurant and Im hoping that prior experience goes a long way. I figure more often than not they are getting apps with no experience...FINGERS CROSSED!

I had issues last week when I was supposed to have my phone interview (apparently some Cablevision issues, my phone was dead for a week and we had no idea..they had to come fix it) so I missed my first call. Got an email telling me I was no longer being considered (because I didnt answer their call) and if I wanted to reschedule I had to call them within 24 hours of receipt of that email.

So long story short, I just had my interview Sunday night lol, have only been waiting since then, but everyone knows how its instant-anxious after the interview haha, just trying to see if its taking them more or less time right now because its so late in the application period.

I applied for Attractions as my primary but I kinda of choked through the questions a little bit, even though I was prepared for everything she asked....I like my chances for FSFB because I work at a 4 star restaurant and Im hoping that prior experience goes a long way. I figure more often than not they are getting apps with no experience...FINGERS CROSSED!

I don't think that we are late in the application period because Disney's College Program is still giving in campus presentations about the program. They went to my campus in Puerto Rico last wednesday and it was awesome! I think they still have many roles available. ;)

I like my chances for FSFB because I work at a 4 star restaurant and Im hoping that prior experience goes a long way. I figure more often than not they are getting apps with no experience...FINGERS CROSSED!
I will be curious to see if prior experience helps. My friend has lots of experience in her area of first choice too, which is why I'm surprised she's been waiting so long to hear -- especially since the interviewer focused so much on it during the phone call.

I don't think that we are late in the application period because Disney's College Program is still giving in campus presentations about the program. They went to my campus in Puerto Rico last wednesday and it was awesome! I think they still have many roles available. ;)

Yeah, it looks like they are still giving presentations through mid November, and there are two later than that but I think they are for the culinary program.

I will be curious to see if prior experience helps. My friend has lots of experience in her area of first choice too, which is why I'm surprised she's been waiting so long to hear -- especially since the interviewer focused so much on it during the phone call.

I had Attractions marked as high interest but not one of my top 3-4 choices. Once my interviewer found out I was a tour guide and can memorize 90-120 minute spiels, she asked me several questions about attractions, including whether I'd prefer an attraction with a long to script to memorize or a short/no script one. I'm hoping that will help to boost my chances!

Yeah, it looks like they are still giving presentations through mid November, and there are two later than that but I think they are for the culinary program.

I had Attractions marked as high interest but not one of my top 3-4 choices. Once my interviewer found out I was a tour guide and can memorize 90-120 minute spiels, she asked me several questions about attractions, including whether I'd prefer an attraction with a long to script to memorize or a short/no script one. I'm hoping that will help to boost my chances!

Ah thats awesome, should definitely help. Thats where I kinda choked up :headache: haha I was so ready for that question. Not that I have real experience but Ive taken communications classes where I needed to give speeches up to like 15 minutes. Idk if I'll be getting attractions..haha

So much for 7 weeks...3 days and Im in FSFB! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Thinkin they liked my 4 star restaurant experience :rolleyes1

My daughter received her acceptance today ... she had her phone interview on Thursday ... needless to say she is thrilled!! She was accepted into Full Service Dining ... this was for the Spring Advantage Program January thru August.

My daughter received her acceptance today ... she had her phone interview on Thursday ... needless to say she is thrilled!! She was accepted into Full Service Dining ... this was for the Spring Advantage Program January thru August.

Thats what I got into today! My interview was just Monday night :goodvibes

So much for 7 weeks...3 days and Im in FSFB! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Thinkin they liked my 4 star restaurant experience :rolleyes1

Wow, that's great.

Wish I understood why my friend is getting nothing when she has so much experience too and the phone interviewer was so positive with her. The interviewer said she'd hear within a week and now it's 7 weeks. Very odd and discouraging.

Wow, that's great.

Wish I understood why my friend is getting nothing when she has so much experience too and the phone interviewer was so positive with her. The interviewer said she'd hear within a week and now it's 7 weeks. Very odd and discouraging.

Tell her to contact them

Tell her to contact them

She did. Several times. Each time she is told a different story:

She'll hear in a week.
She'll hear in two weeks.
She'll hear in ten days.
They don't know why she hasn't heard.
She'll hear next week.

Last time the guy on the phone told her that the truth was that they actually know nothing more than you do -- all they can do is look at your dashboard and repeat what's on there and whatever time frame she's been given in the past is meaningless.

So contacting them has been useless.

She did. Several times. Each time she is told a different story:

She'll hear in a week.
She'll hear in two weeks.
She'll hear in ten days.
They don't know why she hasn't heard.
She'll hear next week.

Last time the guy on the phone told her that the truth was that they actually know nothing more than you do -- all they can do is look at your dashboard and repeat what's on there and whatever time frame she's been given in the past is meaningless.

So contacting them has been useless.

:confused3 I dont know what to say, hopefully itll work out though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter