Any word on AP rates yet?

jel0511

DIS Veteran
I haven't been able to call yet, so I was wondering it AP rates were released for after 7/3 yet?

No, I called around at 7 am. They are still pending in the system. I will be calling every couple of hours today.

Nothing as of 9:50 EST.

They are still pending in the system. I will be calling every couple of hours today.

Are we thinking they will be out today? I had no idea it might be today, just called the CRO and waited (a long time) to find out that there was nothing for my dates.

shopgirl72,
Just noticed your countdown clock, we will be there at the same time. We will be there the 18th thru the 29th hoopefully. Where are you staying? We are waiting for the AP codes too.

I called last night to adjust our current reservation......I hope this is not too hard to follow.......

Staying at CBR August 19th-30th. Have two rooms booked.....one my family of four (we have AP) and one with my cousin's family of three (no passes). I called last night to inquire about the Fairytale Package for my cousin's family since they need passes (originally going to go for AP since we will be there such a long stay) but I was able to get them the Fairytale package for only $700 more than our current room only reservation (she was going to have to go for at least $1200 for her family of three for AP) Not bad! Saved around $500!

ANYWAY........I inquired about the AP rate to come out for after 7/3. The CM (very nice lady named Rhonda) said very nicely BUT firmly "CALL TOMORROW!" Meaning(5/8). She repeated this three times! Again do not know if they are able to see a specific time and date of release but she seemed very serious! Also, she did say to me " HMMM, not sure if this will apply to your whole trip".....then she said " Yes as long as the start of your trip is within the time frame it will apply" I said to her " I've speculated that this next AP rate may expire on 8/23 because it is a change of Disney "seasons" (peak to value ?)" and she said, "yes the next one will run from 7/4 until 8/23." She could not tell me any specific prices!

I have called three times this morning and one CM said that it is still pending in the system but to keep calling TODAY!!

I do not want to get anyone's hopes up because I know that many people have been told many things by different CM's but I can't help it.........:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE!!!!!!

and for those of you keeping track.......if the AP rate works out better than the FT package for my cousin's family we are definitely switching it back!

Called around 11 am EST and they were still pending. The CM said they should be out in the next few days. I will try back early afternoon.

Just tried calling at 2:45 ET, the nice CM said they are working on the AP Codes. She said they were not in the machine yesterday, but are there today. And to keep checking back in the next couple of days. We will be in Disney from 8/16-8/30 and she said our dates would be covered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter