Any way to purchase photos after cruise over?

cruisingmom1977

Mouseketeer
Ok...so we just got back from our Fantasy cruise (which was AWESOME...even if we had to skip Castaway Cay because the weather was too rough). I didn't purchase any photos while on board because I had plenty of great shots on my phone. The day we left I noticed my phone wasn't charged but I assumed I hadn't plugged it in all the way. Well...I went to Apple and they told me my phone is broken and there is no way to access ANY of my cruise photos. They did replace my phone but basically told me my photos were gone. I am so upset I spent all night crying. We stood online for hours (collectively) and don't have any character photos (or any others). This was the first time my son (2) understood the characters and it breaks my heart that I don't have any photo memories of this. Also, my daughter is heartbroken that she doesn't have any of her princess photos (particularly Anna). Does anyone know if there is anyway to order post cruise?

Sorry to hear this happened to you. Unfortunately, I don't think there is a way to purchase photos. Someone else may be able to chime in, but I'm 99.9% sure that is the case.

My hearts breaks for you and your family. This is such a nightmare! I also don't think there is anyway to purchase but why not call to double check while waiting on answers here.

You will need to email them with the poses you want to purchase and a few pictures of the people in the pics, preferably wearing the same outfits. The facial recognition software may make this easier than in the past when they had to sort through all the images and you had to give them the time, location, etc for each. If you want to purchase a CD, that may not have all of your pictures, but should include most of them. I have had good experiences with the company twice after we returned, though it was to get an embarkation picture changed to the correct ports our cruise visited and have a special picture redone that had the wrong message on it. Great customer service!

Thanks all!!
to John DS- thanks for the link. I have filled out the form and am waiting to hear back. I figure $25.00 for a .jpeg isn't too bad since it's $20.00 for an 8x10 on board ;-)

Thanks all!!
to John DS- thanks for the link. I have filled out the form and am waiting to hear back. I figure $25.00 for a .jpeg isn't too bad since it's $20.00 for an 8x10 on board ;-)

np, good luck, I hope they find the ones you are looking for.

Impossable. I went to the site, filled out everything and they said they sent the info to the ship. All of this a week after the cruise. I havent heard anything else and no, I dont think they have them anymore cause they delete them after a month. So they just lead you along until its to late.

Impossable. I went to the site, filled out everything and they said they sent the info to the ship. All of this a week after the cruise. I havent heard anything else and no, I dont think they have them anymore cause they delete them after a month. So they just lead you along until its to late.
Since that post was made 5 years ago, possibly that's how it worked then?

We just sailed on the Fantasy from June 1st through June 8th and purchased the all digital photos package. I picked up the flash drive and our family went off to WDW for 5 more days. When we got home a week later after our sailing, I couldn't find our flash drive anywhere. I think I must have taken it out of my back pack at the hotel and threw away the envelope without even knowing. Well I found cruise photo's support page and opened a ticket to get a replacement flash drive. Within a day I received an email with a link to box.com with all our photos. I think I read it on their support page, that they keep you pictures for 30days after your sailing.

I was successful getting photos using the link mentioned above. For some reason the disboards website won't let me post the link, so google "ourcruisephotos.com support solutions I forgot to purchase photos on board disney"

support.ourcruisephotos.com/support/solutions/articles/239724-i-forgot-to-purchase-photos-onboard-disney

I used the same process in 2017 after my cruise and again this month (Feb 2020) after the cruise. Both times, it cost $25 for one digital photo. Since I only liked one of the photos in our package, it was a lot better than paying for an entire package on the ship. It's completely misleading that when you're on the ship they tell you if you want one photo they can only give you an 8 x10 hard copy for $20 and that photos won't be available after the cruise. NOT TRUE! Of course, if you want many photos then the onboard package is the way to go. If you only want one or two, and you want them in a size other than 8 x 10, the link above is MUCH cheaper.

When you go to the link, they give you very specific instructions as to how to start a "ticket" so they can search for your order. You have to follow those instructions! Then they send you a follow up email asking for specifics about the photo you're looking for-- who's in it, what exactly are they wearing, how were they posed, where it was taken. The more detail you can give, the better! They also ask you to send a them photo of the people in the photo you want. I'm guessing they use facial recognition software to find your disney photo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter