Any updates on Splash Mountain rehab?

wdwphanatic

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if the project might get done a bit earlier than anticipated... I've heard it's supposed to be completed by 2/8 or 2/9, but we're only there through 2/6 and I am incredibly disappointed at the prospect of not getting to ride my absolute favorite at WDW!!!! Anyone know if they ever finish earlier than anticipated?????? Thanks for any updates!! :)

I read that 2/10 is the target date to re-open but that date is subject to revision(which I assume would mean it might be later, probably not sooner). Sorry:(

Now that wasn't what I wanted to hear, Micca.... Seems unfair that my absolute favorite ride would be closed during my yearly visit and then open a few days after I leave... It's a cruel world!!! :( Well, if anyone else hears anything, let me know... Thanks for the information!!

Well, it is Disney. Maybe the magic will make it right for you. Good luck. When I hear about attractions that are closed, I just tell myself I'll have one less line to wait in and a little more time for other activities.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter