any tips for making it to EARLY ADRs with little kids?

Btw we are never late anywhere..but DD is not a morning person and the time difference killed us...DS is a morning person so easy for him.

ClaireW said:
I only have one tip - make sure that whatever your morning plan is, that you and DH have discussed it the night before! If you both know who is doing what hopefully everything will go much more smoothly :)

Love this advice! So true in my world!

Our kids are morning people and we did several 8am ADRs. I agree with everything others have said...Here is our list for success.

Take baths(if needed) the night before
Lay out everyone clothes ahead of time
Have all bags packed are ready for the day
Get yourself up early enought to be mostly dressed prior to the kids even getting up(this can be a tuff one)
Try not to plan a late night the day before if possible(ie-don't do wishes followed by an 8am ADR)
Definately easier to make them if you are doing the driving(not on someone elses time)

Good luck...we loved early ADRs. Walking into MK with noone around is amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter