Any Starship fans out there?

~Serenity~

Aims To Misbehave
I know there are a lot of StarKid fans on these forums so I was wondering if any of you had seen their latest musical Starship.
If you haven't you need to go watch it right this instant! It's fantastic! Seriously.

Also you might want to be careful reading this thread if you haven't seen it yet since we're probably going to discuss our favorite parts.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about here is a link go check it out. It's a musical made by a bunch of very talented college students who just love theater.
http://www.youtube.com/user/StarKidPotter

i am a HUGE starkid fan and me and my friend had our starship premire party last night. we had so much fun watching it together. and i am also the biggest Joey Richter fan EVER. he is like the best person ever :lovestruc

I love Starkid! I still have yet to finish AVPM. I'll probably have to dedicate a weekend to watching it and AVPM2. Then I'll watch Starship. :thumbsup2

I just watched it today!

I LOVED it. The puppets and sets and effects are fabulous.

My favourite song was Kick It Up a Notch. But I also like Beauty.

i am a HUGE starkid fan and me and my friend had our starship premire party last night. we had so much fun watching it together. and i am also the biggest Joey Richter fan EVER. he is like the best person ever :lovestruc

Aw that's sounds like a lot of fun.
He did a really great job as the lead, I think they picked the perfect person.
I also really loved Joe, Brian, Dylan and Lauren. They all did great jobs.

I love Starkid! I still have yet to finish AVPM. I'll probably have to dedicate a weekend to watching it and AVPM2. Then I'll watch Starship. :thumbsup2

You should they're hilarious.

I just watched it today!

I LOVED it. The puppets and sets and effects are fabulous.

My favourite song was Kick It Up a Notch. But I also like Beauty.

Oh I know! They did a fantastic job with the puppets, they look amazing.

I've had the Starship Ranger song stuck in my head all day. XD

I'm here! I've only seen through Act 1 Part 4 because I had to go to sleep, but hopefully I'll have time to finish it during the week, or at least on the weekend.

Based on what I've seen so far, however, I can definitely say that I love having Joey as the main character; he's got such a terrific voice and he's just adorable. Lauren Lopez is amazing and hilarious, as usual. I totally agree with the big improvement on the sets/puppets/effects. They've come such a long way since AVPM :goodvibes

Also, did anyone else have a bit of a fangirl moment when Tyler Brunsman, A.J. Holmes and BRIAN ROSENTHAL popped up at the beginning? :rolleyes1

I'm here! I've only seen through Act 1 Part 4 because I had to go to sleep, but hopefully I'll have time to finish it during the week, or at least on the weekend.

Based on what I've seen so far, however, I can definitely say that I love having Joey as the main character; he's got such a terrific voice and he's just adorable. Lauren Lopez is amazing and hilarious, as usual. I totally agree with the big improvement on the sets/puppets/effects. They've come such a long way since AVPM :goodvibes

Also, did anyone else have a bit of a fangirl moment when Tyler Brunsman, A.J. Holmes and BRIAN ROSENTHAL popped up at the beginning? :rolleyes1

Brian has a major role! He's sooooooo good... and hot. :lovestruc

I've only seen some of it, but I love it! Joey's so amazing :goodvibes the puppets impressed me, especially the colors!! I can't wait to watch the rest!!! :cool1: I've watched all of AVPM and love the soundtrack, and I love where StarKid's gone since then! :thumbsup2

I've changed my mind. ALL of the songs are my favourite. There's not a single one I don't like. Which is very rare as three usually at least one song I don't care for.

I've only seen some of it, but I love it! Joey's so amazing :goodvibes the puppets impressed me, especially the colors!! I can't wait to watch the rest!!! :cool1: I've watched all of AVPM and love the soundtrack, and I love where StarKid's gone since then! :thumbsup2

They really have gone leaps and bounds. I hope they continue to make such great shows. :goodvibes

I've changed my mind. ALL of the songs are my favourite. There's not a single one I don't like. Which is very rare as three usually at least one song I don't care for.

I know me too! They're all so good.
We've got Darren to thank for that, he wrote all the songs/lyrics. <3 What a talented boy. :lovestruc

Oh I made a set on polyvore dedicated to Starship. :goodvibes
What do ya think?
BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFk9yLWdZUHAwNEJHNDFLeDdzTklnY0EAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

They really have gone leaps and bounds. I hope they continue to make such great shows. :goodvibes

We've got Darren to thank for that, he wrote all the songs/lyrics. <3 What a talented boy. :lovestruc

What do ya think?
BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFk9yLWdZUHAwNEJHNDFLeDdzTklnY0EAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg
While filming and rehearsing for Glee! How does he do it?

That set is totally awesome!

What do ya think?

Darren Criss :lovestruc I love the outfit :goodvibes the famous blue headband... :rotfl:

i finished watching Starship (and posting quotes on Jade's fb wall ;) ) not long ago. i think it's my favourite :') all the songs are just fantastic and everything is just slvkdnvdhb :teeth:
also, i'm sure you can buy those blue headbands somewhere.. :3

i finished watching Starship (and posting quotes on Jade's fb wall ;) ) not long ago. i think it's my favourite :') all the songs are just fantastic and everything is just slvkdnvdhb :teeth:
My wall thanks you.;)

You can buy blue headbands on the Starkid store.

I watched Starship over the weekend and loved it! :goodvibes Lauren Lopez and Joe Walker stole the show, they were amazingly funny. :rotfl: And all of the songs and sets were sooooo good! Starkid has really come a long way!

I still love AVPM/S best but just because I love harry potter so much.
But not by much this one is toooootally awesome as well.

I watched Starship over the weekend and loved it! :goodvibes Lauren Lopez and Joe Walker stole the show, they were amazingly funny. :rotfl: And all of the songs and sets were sooooo good! Starkid has really come a long way!

I honestly thought everyone did a phenomenal job in their role.

Dylan was a fantastic villain and who knew he had such a beautiful voice, I have not been able to stop listening to The Way I Do. :lovestruc
Lauren and Joe were hilarious, I was really sad they never kissed though it would have been adorable. ^.^
Joey did a great job as the lead, I've always loved his voice.
And don't even get me started on Brian Holden, that reprise kills me every time.

Anyway I just bought the soundtrack, best 9 bucks I've spent in a long time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter