Any special room requests for HRH?

lorivegas

Mouseketeer
Arrivving tomorrow AM and wondered if anyone knows of a very nice view/location I could request my room to be. Any SPECIFIC room #'s you can give me would help. (yes, I am a Loews member, but from what these board are stating... I doubt anything will "come through".)I booked through SW vacations and I don't know if Loews or the HRH will honer any upgrades or perks on a pkg.??? :rolleyes:

I don't have a specific room number. Our's (4153)was one you would not want. Although the room was very nice it was very far from the elevators.(close to the back stairs but on the fourth floor)
I would request a room not too far from the elevators. Also the maids seemed to work their way down the hall and we were the last to receive service(5:00PM).

The resort is fantastic, have a great time. :cool:

Do you think that we would be able to fax the room controller (like at WDW) to request a certain room or is that frowned upon?

We had a real pretty pool view, 4086. It was near the elevators, but not noisy. The only problem was the maid would come at 8:00, and if the teens were sleeping in, they wouldn't come back until 3:30-4:00. But we'd make the best of it by going to the Pool Beach Club and relaxing a little more.
Have a wonderful time. We enjoyed every minute at this great hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter