Any solo trips planned

Hahaha.... I’ve been packing and repacking, too! And let’s not mention my pack lists. They’re getting a little ridiculous, but in truth, I love every minute of the prep. I got my DME doc yesterday in the mail, and did the DME dance. :)

Staying off property myself. Have two days at Disney this trip, the rest at SeaWorld owned parks. Have a lot of leftovers from last year to use. I have packing down to a science since I used to work in travel. I just always have a few things I am adding and readjusting. Have five park days between four parks(Hollywood Studios, Discovery Cove, SeaWorld, and one Disney Park tba). Sure, it will be a little different, but a vacation/holiday is still a vacation/holiday.

Staying off property myself. Have two days at Disney this trip, the rest at SeaWorld owned parks. Have a lot of leftovers from last year to use. I have packing down to a science since I used to work in travel. I just always have a few things I am adding and readjusting. Have five park days between four parks(Hollywood Studios, Discovery Cove, SeaWorld, and one Disney Park tba). Sure, it will be a little different, but a vacation/holiday is still a vacation/holiday.

I suppose I’m a little weird. I go to the parks about half of my trip time. The rest of the time, I just relax and shop and do all of the other things. I lived in Florida after college in the early 2000’s, and even though I had annual passes, I discovered all of the other things to do there.

So, typically, I’ll have a park day, then a relax day, then another park day, and a shopping/chill day, etc.

I suppose I’m a little weird. I go to the parks about half of my trip time. The rest of the time, I just relax and shop and do all of the other things. I lived in Florida after college in the early 2000’s, and even though I had annual passes, I discovered all of the other things to do there.

So, typically, I’ll have a park day, then a relax day, then another park day, and a shopping/chill day, etc.

I have ten Disney park days to use by September, and my leftover stuff from SeaWorld is time sensitive so I am basically having to do park days every day this trip, aside from arrival day. That said, Discovery Cove I can take at whatever pace I like since it’s a limited entry all inclusive day resort, so no need to rush things there. Just really not sure on which park for my other Disney day though. I don’t really think it’s weird to relax some days. That’s just how you do the parks.

I have ten Disney park days to use by September, and my leftover stuff from SeaWorld is time sensitive so I am basically having to do park days every day this trip, aside from arrival day. That said, Discovery Cove I can take at whatever pace I like since it’s a limited entry all inclusive day resort, so no need to rush things there. Just really not sure on which park for my other Disney day though. I don’t really think it’s weird to relax some days. That’s just how you do the parks.

If it were me, I'd probably do HS, and see if I could get on ROTR just for the sport of seeing if I could get a boarding group. And then, of course, MMRR is a must (I can't get enough of that ride), and Brown Derby for lunch, of course.

But that's just me. :p

If it were me, I'd probably do HS, and see if I could get on ROTR just for the sport of seeing if I could get a boarding group. And then, of course, MMRR is a must (I can't get enough of that ride), and Brown Derby for lunch, of course.

But that's just me. :p

I already have Hollywood Studios planned, but still have a second Disney day. Not really sure whether to do AK, MK, or Epcot.

Contemplating October. It would be my first solo. I would mainly be visiting for MNSSHP. Given the current state of global vaccine rollout, it's not looking too good.
Hopefully, you should be able to get the vaccine by then. I’m also going in October and I’m not giving up that I’ll get the vaccine by this summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter