Any rumors?

fuji

Mouseketeer
Are there any rumors, of free dining being offered to the general public?

I received an email pin code for free dining begining Aug 16th through Oct sometime...cannot remember sorry!

Not sure about this year-but in May last year they came out w/ free dining for late Aug in to mid/late Sept. That would be nice again!!!!!

While they can stop it at any time - they have offered it how many years in a row - I suspect that its pretty much expected...and with a down economy - they would be risking shooting themselves in the foot

I called disney this morning to check if I had any pins and she said I had the 40% off one. The CM said well you can book this one and when the Free Dining offer is announced we can change it. I had not said anything about FD to her so I was surprised and said "wait, are they offering FD?" She back tracked a little and said "well I cant say for sure but it is extremely popular with the public so from a business perspective I would say it is likely." I asked if she thought it would be just the quick service plan or the traditional and she said she didn't know. So alas, more waiting and watching...:surfweb:

I also called this morning and the CM said I should book my trip and when they announce the offer for my dates (8-19 - 25) I could call and change, but she was nonspecific on what discount. She also said to keep watch in the next month or two.
Keeping my fingers crossed for free dining.:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter