Any other single gay Disney fans? :)

SanFranDizneeGuy

Living/laughing/loving till the next adventure!
Hey all! Just wondering if there are any other LGBT Disney fans out there (especially any who are single)? I love both DL and WDW and enjoy planning trips there as my pastime...also collect Disneyland vintage memorabilia. Be nice to make some new fellow gay Disney fans!

Oh yes, there are a lot of us out there (I have quite a few of them as friends).

I live not that far from Disneyland and get there about once a week, and have been getting to WDW 2-3 times/year. :)

Yeah, single here too - I'm just starting to go to WDW regularly. I grew up on the west coast so family trips were to Disneyland and I've loved going back there as an adult.

LOTS of couples on this forum so it's nice to see some single guys coming on...

Single Disney lover here too. I have made many trips to DL and WDW as well as a few Disney cruises solo. Glad to meet others!

single here as well. LOVE Disney. Went 4 times last year. I actually enjoy going alone. I get to meet new people each time and hang out with my Cast Member friends.

I too am relationship challenged. :lmao:

I've been going to WDW since 1972. DL since the 80's.

Single, bi-coastal Disney fan here. Doing WDW and DLR both again this year, probably.

Single too.

Living in Germany makes it hart to find friends that love the parks too.

I made a solo trip during the last week of February and the first week of March and it was awesome. I met some CM friends and other friends but sometimes I had the feeling that something is missing.

I'm single here, too. I travel to WDW multiple times a year. I'm glad there are other singles here, too! :-)

Me too. Kinda sick of going to DL alone. Take my nephew to WDW about once a year...but he's getting to the age he may not want to go with me. Still got this summer anyway...

I am Bi and pretty close to you Not single, but polyamorous. Been to Disneyland twice this year, and going again in a few weeks for my "Birthday" (though my actual birthday is next week).

I want to get to San Francisco and visit the Walt Disney Family Museum (and swing by the Yoda fountain, since I'll already be on the Presidio).

I've enjoyed WDW as a single traveller -- although I frequently bring friends down with me.

I am always there for NYE and at least one other time during the year.

I'm single. Gay. Live in Orlando. And usually go at least every other week. Usually I go alone, which is fun. Stroll at your own pace, do what you want to do.

I used to go often with my ex wife. Now I wonder if I can go by myself and have as much fun. None of my friend would go with me. I've been wanting to go soooo bad.

Single, 49, haven't been to WDW for a few years, live an hour away in Brevard County. Planning on being there from 04/30 to 05/02, specifically for 25th Anniversary of DHS (attended 25th of Epcot). I may stay in a Disney hotel or one off campus nearby. If interested in meeting up, let me know.

I am travelling on my own this Oct/Nov from the UK, its my 50th birthday present from my fella, he is all Disneyed out lol. This will be my third solo trip. Really enjoyed the relaxed no rush or worrying about other people being hungry or needing the toilet. Do what you want when you want suits me. Although at 50 perhaps I need to grow up soon.

Count me in this crew as well! I actually bought my first Annual Pass this year and will be taking trip 5 this year next week. I have a few other Disney friends (albeit of the female side). But, it's still makes for fun trips - the best being when my friend Michelle and I went to celebrate her engagement. Eventually, we gave up trying to explain that it wasn't me and started both accepting the congratulations. But, several of "our teammate" Cast Members seemed suspicious. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!