Any news on MNSSHP?

Tix on sale now through website. If outside the USA, use a VPN. You’ll need to make sure you are signed into MDE to get them. Anyone from the uk not wanting to faff, 0800 08 50 582, Ireland 1800 08 50 582.

I ordered mine for Oct 31 online and got a screen shot that says "Your order is being processed. We'll send an email to inform you of the status of your order once processing has been completed." I wonder if they are manually checking for a hotel reservation before confirming?

I ordered mine for Oct 31 online and got a screen shot that says "Your order is being processed. We'll send an email to inform you of the status of your order once processing has been completed." I wonder if they are manually checking for a hotel reservation before confirming?
Check your credit card account. Betcha the charge has gone through. I got the same msg earlier this morning, and there was no delay in them tagging my cc account.

Check your credit card account. Betcha the charge has gone through. I got the same msg earlier this morning, and there was no delay in them tagging my cc account.
My bank says pending so I suspect in the next day or three it will go through.

That was easy, booked October 18th and 20th using the website!
That was much better than holding on the phone for hours.

Just booked Sept 2 online and even got the DVC discount without calling. For some reason when I first tried using Chrome it said they weren't on sale yet. Switched to Safari and it went right through! Yay! No sitting on the phone all morning.

I’m surprised these went on sale at midnight. I checked just before 7am and got tickets for the first night, and for October 21.

When I used the website, the dates that I had booked at WL showed as available were highlighted as available

The website is saying "Not Currently Available" Tickets will be available closer to the event date. Please check back. I am booked at Saratoga springs end of October 2022.
*shrug*

The website is saying "Not Currently Available" Tickets will be available closer to the event date. Please check back. I am booked at Saratoga springs end of October 2022.
*shrug*
There is a link in the text right below "Special event tickets: says resort guest sign in. Once you do you can book.

My bank says pending as well. I'm never anywhere near my available credit limit so I wonder if the holdup is due to selecting the mailing option. My friends got theirs via bar codes with no problem. Maybe I jinxed myself by thinking "This is so much easier than last year's 8 hour hold for Boo Bash tickets!" while I was ordering online this morning.

And I'd be a little more laisse faire about it but the ticket is for Oct 31st.

So I called and the rep told me that the current info is that there was a system enhancement that caused the "pending" problem on tickets ordered between 2-6am. She said if the sale shows as pending on your credit card website, then it will go through within 24 hours. If it doesn't show then your tickets need to be reordered. So now we wait....

Last edited:
Anyone have a 'platinum Pass exchange' annual pass (bought pre-covid, not activated) and have problems getting the AP discount on the tickets?

Are these supposed to show under the My Plans>Daily Itinerary in MDE? I only see my tickets listed under the Tickets & Memory Maker section. Same "issue" with my H2O Glow tickets.

They're linked to my account so I'm not concerned. Just a bit of a bummer if they can't be viewed in-line with park passes, ADR's, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter