Any luck ordering from Carthay Circle's dinner menu during lunchtime?

NOLA_Tink

Jambo, y'all!
We have to do lunch because we're going to Mickey's Halloween Party that night, but DH prefers the options on the dinner menu. Anyone know if they'll let us order from the dinner menu at the very end of the lunch seating? Thanks!

I haven't tried to do that, but I do know that it doesn't work the other way around. Repeated requests from different posters to order the lunch burger at dinner have been denied. So it might depend on what your DH wants to order.

I wouldn't assume that the menu you're seeing now will be the menu by the time the Halloween parties start. But if you still prefer the other menu, why not just take the first dinner seating or go on a different day?

I haven't tried to do that, but I do know that it doesn't work the other way around. Repeated requests from different posters to order the lunch burger at dinner have been denied. So it might depend on what your DH wants to order.

Thanks! Sounds like it isn't likely! I appreciate the input!

I wouldn't assume that the menu you're seeing now will be the menu by the time the Halloween parties start. But if you still prefer the other menu, why not just take the first dinner seating or go on a different day?

Unfortunately, we're only there for 1 day. Doing DCA in the morning, eating late lunch at Carthay Circle, & immediately heading to DL for the late afternoon & party. I know the menu changes, but their dinner menu consistently has a heavier meat selection (pork chops, lamb, etc.) and that's totally DH's jam. Just thought I'd see if they were known for being lenient. Thanks for the feedback.

How do you know when the Halloween parties are on yet?

I don't know for sure; just wishful thinking based off of last year's Monday/Wednesday/Friday pattern. I know there's always a rumor about MHP moving to DCA, so that could definitely change things too. (For us, that would be great, but I know that isn't the overwhelming opinion on the Disboards.) Making a rough draft of a schedule in my mind & hoping for the best. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter