Any Holiday World discounts out there?

wdwmaw

planin' next trip
We have friends going to try this and does anyone know of any Holiday World discounts out there better than their website disocunts. Thanks for the help.

We have friends going to try this and does anyone know of any Holiday World discounts out there better than their website disocunts. Thanks for the help.

Sometimes Wonder Bread has coupons on it for HW, but IME those discounts are the same as the coupon they usually have on the website.

my sister was telling me some bread packaging has a $4 off coupon on it :confused3
We are going there in a few weeks!!!!! My most fav park after Disney of course :)

Last year at this time they had a food drive and for each person in your group that brought in a can of food, they gave you a $5 food voucher.

Thanks everyone. I did find out that Kroger has $9 off Holiday World Tickets. I called and adults were $33.95 and childs $28.95. Hope this helps someone.

NO food drive this year at Holiday World.

Bunny bread has coupons on it as does pepsi products just tale the can but sounds like Kroger might have the best coupon.

The last few times we went we used internet coupons, but I warn you

DO NOT STAY IN THEIR HOTEL ACROSS THE STREET!!!

it is unclean, people are nice enough, but really, really filthy! ALso, their restaraunt in not good. Food on buffet was cold and very salty (we only ate breakfast there)

My DH has friends that warned us to stay outside of town, but we thought it was too convenient to drive. We were wrong!

there is a local radio station 97X that had posted a few days ago on their Facebook wall that you could buy HW tickets through them for $25. I know that is the same discount price they give to the local hospital employees too because that is were we buy ours.

there is a local radio station 97X that had posted a few days ago on their Facebook wall that you could buy HW tickets through them for $25. I know that is the same discount price they give to the local hospital employees too because that is were we buy ours.

Thats great but we are in Georgetown and tickets had to be bought from the station. Thanks for the tip for someone closer to you.

Out of fairness to the Holiday World and the family that runs it, I am pretty positive that they have nothing to do with any of the local hotels, including the one across the street. We always stay out of town at a "name" hotel, Like a Comfort.

Could you pm or post the link to the facebook page that is offering tickets for $25.

Thanks so much,
Jennifer

My mil just bought some, she said they had 60 left and she went and bought 16!

Thanks again!!!

The last few times we went we used internet coupons, but I warn you

DO NOT STAY IN THEIR HOTEL ACROSS THE STREET!!!

it is unclean, people are nice enough, but really, really filthy! ALso, their restaraunt in not good. Food on buffet was cold and very salty (we only ate breakfast there)

My DH has friends that warned us to stay outside of town, but we thought it was too convenient to drive. We were wrong!

We've stayed in Corydon and Jasper before....each city is about 25-30 mins from HW.

I just got back from Indiana a few hours ago. :) We went to Holiday World and I got my tickets off of Ebay. I paid like $27.50 each. Check there if you feel comfortable doing so. (I only bought from someone who had sold them years past and had good reviews). Not sure if it applies to you, but they offer a "heroes" discount of $7 off per ticket for police, fire and military with ID. Us firefighter families always appreciate that. :firefight

If you've never been to HW, you'll love it. It's amazing how affordable it is when compared to WDW & DLR. Free unlimited soda and sunscreen makes it a screamin' deal! The family that owns the parks are so nice. The son and main guy running the park drowned the week we were in IN. His funeral was on the day we went to the parks. There were cars EVERYWHERE near that church. They are clearly a well thought of family.

McDonalds also has coupons for Holiday World. I actually saw them yesterday they are printed on the paper that is put on the tray. I am not sure of the exact discount but I believe it was 9/7 but I could be wrong.
Have fun we went t for the first time Memorial Day weekend and had a blast and were very pleasantly surprised. We will definitely be making more day trips there.

PP the son was the current owner of Holiday World an he did not drown he died from complications to diabetis...Will Koch an his family are very well thought if in the community.

Even tho Pat Koch turned the park over to Will several yrs ago an offically retired she is in the parks most every day greeting guests wishiing them a good day....including the morning of Will's death because she knew he would have wanted her to.

I agree with the FREE PARKING, DRINKS AND SUNSCREEN Holiday World is a very good deal...clean clean park, very reasonable food prices my udderly blue ice cream cone was only $1.89 less than 2.00 you don't find that at many ice cream stands much less in a park!

Many of the kiddie rides has been in the park since it opened about 60 yrs ago it's neat to take the gsons out to ride the same rides I rode as a preschooler an their mother rode many many times... When my DD's was little Holiday World was called Santa Claus Land they put a coupon in the Louisville newspaper every May that if you went 1 time in May paid regular price to get in you got a season pass for the year. We spent a lot of time at Santa Claus Land Of course this was before the roller coasters became big at HW an there was not much there for bigger kids or adults etc.

Krogers has the adult tickets for $33.95 (or something close to that) and kids & Senior tickets are $28 something. The only ones cheaper that I found were at Fort Knox ITR and they had all tickets for $31.50.

We are heading there tomorrow. My kids love Holiday World and it is so neat to look through the pictures over the years since I was 3 or 4 the first time I went there and I have pictures of my kids on some of the exact same rides that my mom had pictures of me on at the same age.

As for Will Koch, he and his family are very nice. He will be missed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter