Any good CS breakfast places near BW?

kandb

DIS Veteran
We are staying at BWI in October and my mother is joining us for our vacation. She is a breakfast person. Are there any decent places she can get breakfast platters? Thanks for any help. Linda

Unfortunately, I can't think of any places to get a good breakfast platter, but the Boardwalk Bakery makes terrific croissant breakfast sandwiches. Flaky crust, ham (or other meat) eggs and cheese...I wish I had one right now!

They also have other good pastries and yummy yogurt parfaits.

The Belle Vue Lounge has morning pastries, but I don't know exactly what that entails, as I have never been there...might be looking into on the foodie boards...

Kouzzina is limited to Oatmeal, pastries and fruit from what I've read.

If you have Park hopper option, it's a short walk to Epcot's international Gateway, and then you could go to Seasons in Future World (The Land). They serve more traditional breakfasts. Hope that helps!

Post Post :) I forgot about the Captain's Grille at the Yacht Club. That's walking distance, too! There's a buffet and all the usual breakfast platters! And you don't have to go into a park!

Not much for counter service choices at the Boardwalk. You could walk to Beach Club Marketplace. They have a counter service breakfast option.

Kouzzina has a full breakfast menu with French toast, eggs, etc

There is no place in the Epcot resort area to get breakfast platters like in the food courts at other resorts.BC marketplace has a few bagel/breakfast sandwiches, pastries and yogurt parfaits but nowhere can you get pancakes,waffles etc for a CS meal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter