Any Duck Dynasty fans?

There's not a Monroe County in Louisiana. We are actually in West Monroe which is Ouachita Parish.

My nephew went hunting with the Robertsons about a year ago and went to their house and, yes, they did live in the home that they are filming in. Unless they have moved out recently, they still live there. It's pretty far out of town and back in the woods.

The home that they show as Willie and Korie's is actually a bit down from my sister's house. Korie accidentally hit my sister's mailbox about a year ago and tried to get in touch with my sister who was at work at the time. Korie left the mailbox on the porch with a note and then Willie came over to put it back up.

Jeb was in the Duck Commander store when we were there a week or so ago and helping run the register. The area that they tape the men in is actually just a very very small area of their large warehouse.

They really are what they seem....except they are much more intelligent that you might think they are. Just listen to them speak at a conference and you'll see what I mean.

Sorry, I meant West Monroe. Do you see the pipeliners from Michels' Corporation. They could be working on the Keystone Pipeline too, but I am pretty sure they are laying Natural Gas lines.

Sorry, I meant West Monroe. Do you see the pipeliners from Michels' Corporation. They could be working on the Keystone Pipeline too, but I am pretty sure they are laying Natural Gas lines.

I haven't noticed but, then again, I'm not the most observant person sometimes. I'll have to keep my eye out though now that I know to look for that certain company. :thumbsup2

I have seen their trucks but I tend to notice things like that because we own a trucking company and have several trucks hauling mats for the pipelines. We live near Monroe too.

Penny

My son is stopping at the Wharehouse next week.
My son and dh both work for Michel's Corporation-Pipeline-they are putting natural gas lines in around Monroe County. My dh met them last year at a meeting they had and he said-Willie is smart and intelligent business man and not the laid back person like he is on the show.

Do you think Kay and Phil live in the house they keep showing? I argue with my dh about the house. I think they own it, but use it for taping. I think they live on their acres of land, but in another house. I just remember Kate Gosselin mentioning about all the lighting that has to be in the house.

I also read Jeb does most of the taping and video taping for the show. That is why you don't see him in a lot of the shows.

I think Jeb does the taping for the Duck Commander videos that they sell, not the show video.

Someone posted on here (or I read somewhere) that they do not live in that house, however it is theirs, on their property, and that they used to live in it. It is staged for filming.

Can anyone local confirm/deny?

I'm not local but I saw Willie and Kori interviewed. They said that Phil and Kay bought the house around the time Willie was 3. They've added onto it but they do live in the modified double wide. Both said Phil and Kay are very happy there and don't feel the need to live anywhere else.

I have seen their trucks but I tend to notice things like that because we own a trucking company and have several trucks hauling mats for the pipelines. We live near Monroe too.

Penny

My dh probably has talked to your company. Small world.

My son loves this show! The crazy kid made me buy him the beard thing from books a million this weekend. :lmao: He got some crazy looks on the way home when we passed some cars. :clown:

The simple things can make you happy, happy, happy.

Glad the show is back on. Bought my husband a shirt & duck call as a stocking stuffer.

Love the family and Sy cracks me up.:thumbsup2

I just saw that the season premiere was the #1 most watched show EVER on A&E. It had 8.6 million viewers. Its also the most-watched non-scripted show on TV at the moment. Way cool! I don't care if it IS scripted - Jase & Si's one liners make up for it! There has never been a show the whole family can watch (have you noticed no bleeping out of words - they won't even say Oh my GOD!) where we laughed out loud the entire time.

Keep it up Robertson Family!

Jase is HYSTERICAL....his delivery is PERFECT. And yes they all went to college and PHIL has a masters in education. NO way are they as dumb as they portray. I love the show.

Love duck dynasty!!!! Uncle Si is the best, jack! Glad to see a show that ends with a family sitting round table with a prayer and some understanding of each other. Not sure how they get any work done , but they do have fun ! They would be fun to hang out with and do some hunting. Maybe they will do a disney world special like the Hawaii one. Can you see them all in EE or RNRC!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter